Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By being an actual better fighter and martial artist in base, Sanji will be obviously superior in many ways

Dude is rearranging all of his bones by himself, Younji needed an specific machine to do that
What does that have to do with them having the same durability and "regeneration" because of their gene awakenings???

Yeah but tell me bro, when you saw an elixir coming from no where and also sanji's sudden recovering after being broken, it's not that surprising anymore x)

I'm just saying that based on this line : "Big Mom: "Wow, what's up!? You've suddenly recovered... Kid!!"
Also if the card means "new path" or "destruction of the old" it could mean "new body" or "destruction of the old body/wounds".
Come on... the meaning is clear on our face: not only Kaido, but Linlin too will be destroyed cause they rapresent the old relics of a passed era, leaving space to the new era
Just as those words are announced we cut to Linlin who's enstranged to see Kidd ready to fight.
The discussion Killer and Hawkins were having rafforces that:

Hawkins: "What is the point of fighting a battle you cannot win!!
If you can't cut me down then you can surrender.
I will tell Kaidou to forgive you.
Can't you see the reality!!?
They have ruled the seas for a long time!!
Compared to them, you have no chance to win!!!"

Killer: "Isn't your voice cracking?
Because deep down you are also regretting YOUR OWN CHOICE...!!
We have already managed to live through the future you feared so much!!
Fufufu."

Hawkins: "You will soon regret choosing that future!!"

Killer: "I too have decided to take a risk now.
I will do what need to do so that I don't have any regret.

The card basically confirmed that Kid is going to take down BM, and that's going to spawn a new path. So that Killer says "Go for it, partner".
card confirms nothing thats you doing mental gymnastics. without law hes not defeating BM.
BM is almost equal to kaido and kid lost his arm to weakest yonko SHANKS. i dont see him 1v1ing BM.

but then again he fought 3 yonkos and still alive..and haki blooms at extreme conditions so its a possibility... we'll see

card confirms nothing thats you doing mental gymnastics. without law hes not defeating BM.
BM is almost equal to kaido and kid lost his arm to weakest yonko SHANKS. i dont see him 1v1ing BM.

but then again he fought 3 yonkos and still alive..and haki blooms at extreme conditions so its a possibility... we'll see
When I mentioned Kid in a way I also mention Law

Status
Not open for further replies.