Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you did basicly is "Yeah so Zoro got stronger because of Oden, he gets Oden Sword and then becomes much stronger, it is so sad really that Zoro is getting carried by Oden"

"B-But it is using Zoro's haki", damn Sanji must be using Judge's legs and haki this whole time, and making the same decisions. Zoro should drop Enma, since it isn't even making difference.

It is like a Machine Gun shooting shit everywhere, and you say "it is sad" like it was super accurate. I can't discuss with such superficial claims being made
:suresure:
Ah there you proved my point lol. I told you your level of shit speaking and writing is top tier. I cant master that. You will have to teach me. Since I am using basic knowledge. Here is an example:

G

Gorosei Informer

"Now Go Ahead"

That looked like an Oscar unfolding there
Ahahaha maybe, I've seen memes about "Oscar worthy acting" from all the "traitors/actors" in this arc so why not?

I do genuinely think Toei are gonna flourish this scene even more too, with great music, camera angles and movement and such.

I hope the Rooftop fight won't take too much out of them in various ways and the quality starts dropping after it, the current standard for Onigashima has been incredible especially.

Hawkins is a little better this chapter too imo but his character has been heavily wasted imo.

My respect level for Killer just went up after reading his statement about living in the future Hawkins' feared. So i guess Killer...is a protagonist as well.
Lmaooo, he's definitely acting like one! He's kinda like a mix of the Monster Trio maybe and he's shown similar fearlessness/boldness here which was great.

The whole theme of trying to predict the future and your own fate vs someone and his captain who experienced some of the worst "luck" and still came out fighting and to live another day after, bear death experiences, its honestly very interesting and admirable.

Caution vs reckless abandon. Pragmatism vs risk. Determinism/fatalism vs uncertainty and making your own fate, choices, consequences, risks etc.

There's a really wonderful setup and contrast. Oda could have gone full cliché and used Luffy the Plot Armour (and future Pirate) King but he let Killer and thus Kid challenge Hawkins somewhat cynical outlook and prove him wrong, letting them shine instead. I appreciate that a lot especially for Kid and Killers sakes.

A fellow Vinland saga fan i see, tbh, that look was his best look (that and when he had his hair in a pony tail, he looked just like thors) , he looked like a priest who was fed up of his life and realised half of it makes no sense because being religious back then was all about being selective and being a hypocritical asshat, Vinland saga season 2 is gonna be good.

No joke right. Has kids shown the feats to defeat someone like coby or even killer without the use if his fruit? Since his fruit relies on outside intervention can he defeat any of those names without there being any metal around him?
i don't if oda go this way on awakening. But if kidd can manage to have mineral content in other's body then kidd is a force to be reckoned with even without using haki

i don't if oda go this way on awakening. But if kidd can manage to have mineral content in other's body then kidd is a force to be reckoned with even without using haki
Now this my friend makes the most sense and it will fit well giving kidd a legit powerup that makes him effective even without immediate metal around him. I really like this

Status
Not open for further replies.