Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Shanks wasnt the one who cut Kidd's arm but one of his crew.
Miring the asspulls boys?, such a nicely written arc isn't it ? everybody get an asspull heal, Lanji Woro Condom Midd, what's next ? Oda telling Jo mama and deez nuts jokes in dialogue boxes ?

Just read the full summary, that was much better than I expected. Seems like Oda is getting his groove back again even if it may only be temporary.

Really enjoyed the Killer vs Hawkins stuff anyway. That's the part I enjoyed lol.
My respect level for Killer just went up after reading his statement about living in the future Hawkins' feared. So i guess Killer...is a protagonist as well.

ch: 1022 (15 minute until onigashima reach the capital) to ch: 1029 (less than 5 minutes)
killer was staring at hawking headbutting a pillar, and begging him to stop for 6-7 chapters, about 10 minutes.

big mom is certified trash yonko, she couldn't defeat a heavily nerfed kid in 10 minutes, maybe law was protecting him?
i just hope it wasn't like zoro protecting luffy for 10 minutes, it killed the yonko hype.
even kaido admitted that law has an annoying df ability.

So after reading all of that the only thing you got out of it was that You said Sanji wasn't getting shit done I gave you shit he got done and the only thing you have to say is, Vergo cracked Sanjis leg and Doflamingo low diffed Sanji.Your focused on combat I get it, but just because a character doesn't defeat someone doesn't mean their not doing anything in the series. But lets play the combat angle.
dude, your definition of "getting shit done" is filler content. I don't care what Sanji does when it relates to filler. I don't care that he rescued Kinemon body from a lake. I don't care that he helped a bunch of children. I don't care that he cooked some soup. That is all filler.

Ok Let me ask you this..... Doflamingo & Vergo the Captain and his Right Hand, are these characters Sanji should not Lose/ Struggle Against?? How many Captains and Right Hands has Sanji gone up against and defeated?
Sanji hasn't defeated a single character the ENTIRE post time skip my guy because he is too busy simping on women. I don't even like Zoro but it just doesn't even come close:

Zoro fodderized Pica
Zoro fodderized Killer
Zoro overpowered Hawkins
Zoro was able to block Two yonkos
Zoro was able to scar Kaido

What has Sanji done the entire post time skip? Even Usopp has more wins post time skip than Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.