Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse you have. Just look at what you write. It's a whole plethora of shit. Which means you not only read alot of it but you also write alot of it. It's amazing my friend
What you did basicly is "Yeah so Zoro got stronger because of Oden, he gets Oden Sword and then becomes much stronger, it is so sad really that Zoro is getting carried by Oden"

"B-But it is using Zoro's haki", damn Sanji must be using Judge's legs and haki this whole time, and making the same decisions. Zoro should drop Enma, since it isn't even making difference.

It is like a Machine Gun shooting shit everywhere, and you say "it is sad" like it was super accurate. I can't discuss with such superficial claims being made, i just did the same here
:suresure:

We all know in the end sanji will get powerup without any bad consequences. Such a waste of panels for a BS plot. Just make ghim fight and finish the plot. Do they think that if the previous sanji had fought and defeated queen it will make their series "inconsistent"
BM is also not doing anything.... and why is kid healing?

she didnt have to go through scabbards
the other sns , yamato on the roof didnt really attack her
law and kidd had taken more damage going into this fight
she made a stronger homie prior to the start of the battle
No excuses if she falls
will just be a pure reflection of how strong "big mom the yonko equal to kaido" really is
If exhausted Kid and Law do indeed bring the obese clown down despite Hawkins damage help, every bit of copium in this world would be consumed by Yoncuck stans. :suresure:

If exhausted Kid and Law do ended bring the obese clown down despite Hawkins damage help, every bit of copium in this world would be consumed by Yonc
If exhausted Kid and Law do indeed bring the obese clown down despite Hawkins damage help, every bit of copium in this world would be consumed by Yoncuck stans. :suresure:
no wonder blackbeard want to be called the admiral first. He know yonko sucks badly. Blackbeard is now the 4th admiral guy to current admiral team:zehaha::zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.