Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u read? :milaugh:

Kaidou's subordinates: "We hit the target..."

Sanji: "That hurts!!"

Bullets hurt him more than queen attack lol ouch

It was the same shit from 5ch

Stop damage controlling kuro

We see that Sanji's right cheek has sunk a bit due to the sword strike, but Sanji is fine.

Some of the bullets hit Sanji's head, but they don't affect him at all.

:kobeha:

Seems like at least Oda treats the SNs with some respect, unlike Jack and Perospero. Kinda hyped for the Apoo vs XDrake fights now. :stealthblack:
And also yeah I think Kid/Law is beating Big Mom based on the narrative, but how? I don't fucking know. Oda doesn't give a fuck about powerscailing so anything can work I guess :rolaugh:
I have a feeling even Fukurokuju shall end up more respected than Jack.

So kid got his heal now he's about to show us some crazy moves? Maybe cos Harding & coc clash with big mom, he better hope oda doesn't do him dirty cause it's been to long since he got a shine scene

From 5ch:

Sanji was running around shouting "wait a sec", it also seems like on his way out he got hit by fodder gun bullets which hurt.

Kaidou's subordinates: "We hit the target..."

Sanji: "That hurts!!"

there was nothing wrong lol just candies cant read
Yes, bullets did no damage but he said it hurt, what a shame, fodder durability ! :suresure:

Don't worry, Zoro is coming back soon. In the meantime, let met help you.

Even if you refuse to see the light now, you will become a Sanji fan once he fuses with a phoenix and restores the balance of the world so you might as well embrace the truth now. :madmonk:

Yes, bullets did no damage but he said it hurt, what a shame, fodder durability ! :suresure:

Don't worry, Zoro is coming back soon. In the meantime, let met help you.

Even if you refuse to see the light now, you will become a Sanji fan once he fuses with a phoenix and restores the balance of the world so you might as well embrace the truth now. :madmonk:
Yeah no point discussing with low iq candies

Status
Not open for further replies.