Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Remember when @Bogard was saying this dude is among the “top 5 SNs”
:josad:
This man isn’t even top 10 SNs :suresure:
He’s dead last. Even weaker Supernovas from other generations, like Cavendish and Bartolomeo may be stronger than him…
Hody Jones would destroy this dude, his best feat is blocking Law's injection shot from 100+ chapters ago lmfao

Retard stopping an attack doesn't mean you superior or smiling. Ryuma stop a Zoro attack then still lost. Denjiro literally does not have the CoA that Zoro has or The physical ability. Soon has injured Zoro started using CoA Denjiro would of gotten destroyed.
Well Zoro and Denjiro has the same CoA, Enma only made Zoro uses CoC in his ashura Attack, because Tatsumaki on Kaidou has same effect as Denjiros attacks on Kaidou.

I think Oda plans to have all the non-Yonko bad guys beaten by the end of the volume.

Apoo/Numbers/Fuku in chapters 1030 and 1031.
Queen and King in 1032, 1033, and 1034.
Orochi in 1035.

I don’t see there being enough time for Jack to get another fight, and Yamato would be way too strong for a half dead Jack anyways
Again, I'm not saying it has to be Jack lol

And I don't think Orochi will go down anytime soon. There is a very clear mystery being set up with him and his powers. There is a reason Oda kept him alive this long. Denjiro was one of those that cut his head off, so he doesn't even know Orochi is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.