Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shiroyru

You laugh but someone likely has to serve as a foil for Yamato the rest of the arc. She's a powerful ally who hasn't really gotten a full blown fight so it'll be curious as to what Oda does with her.

Not to say it HAS to be Jack, I just think it would be neat provided he could actually do something lol
With how the writing has been lately, Jack has no chance of getting up. Oda is rushing these fights because he only really cares about Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji’s fights

With how the writing has been lately, Jack has no chance of getting up. Oda is rushing these fights because he only really cares about Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji’s fights
Eh it's not really that bad. I was surprised he gave as much as he did to Killer/Hawkins. Kid/Law/Big Mom will very likely receive the same exposure as Zoro/Sanji/Luffy.

Again, not saying it has to be Jack. I'm saying that Yamato is free reign right now on disposing those bombs. Who knows what that leads.

Hawkins is indeed fodder.

But this chapter is still hype for Killer. He beat him against odd circumstances, Hawkins had his Captain as one of voodoo dolls.
So Killer could still be in YC range. :optimistic:

Zoro's fighting style doesn't include a scythe either. But he oneshot Killer with it.

Laughing Denjiro couldn't defeated nerfed Zoro.
Well Smile Denjiro was not with the killing mentality on this Zoro, while Zoro was furious and couldn't pass him.

Well Zoro fight styles helps him because him is more stronger in raw power than Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.