Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins, a fool until the very end... :seriously:
His combat skills, exactly what I feared, no challenge whatsoever...
Killer deserves a more capable opponent.

Did she even land a clean hit on Kidd? Am I missing a page where he is hit by her attack or what? :sus:
Here’s Big Mom doing a spinning lightning slam sword attack (it’s named btw) and connecting on Kidd:
She does no damage.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You people who think Kidd will lose. Do you truly believe that Oda will prove Hawkins right and make Kidd fall to the yonko here? Just get over it already man lol. Big Mom is taking the L here and Kidd will prove Hawkins wrong. Kidd will most likely unlock either awakening or adv CoC
With his tower Card Hawkins already predicted the win of the new generation. Big mum and Kaido will fall, destiny has already changed his mind.

Hawkins, a fool until the very end... :seriously:
His combat skills, exactly what I feared, no challenge whatsoever...
Killer deserves a more capable opponent.

Did she even land a clean hit on Kidd? Am I missing a page where he is hit by her attack or what? :sus:
hawkins is used to others taking his pain.
he's weak, slow and stupid, he can't even block to save his life.

Big Mom is not winning against a single other emperor/admiral. None of them. I have thought for a while that she was the weakest of the bunch.

Still, if Kid and Law pull this off, credit to them. It would be a huge accomplishment to defeat someone of that caliber and for Kidd character in the context of his rivarly with Luffy. Now I am very interested to see what kind of moves Oda will show us from him. He is a tough motherfucker.

Let's go.

way I see it, they only used specific moves that they think would work on Kaido. They're not necessarily their best moves. Holding back and not using all of your powers are two different things. You can still give your all without using all of your abilities. I agree Big Mom hasn't been using her full arsenal, but it could be that she's saving COC as it's a limited resource. Whether or not she's holing back is up for a debate but I think she is holding back—probably because she's underestimating them. That is not to say she isn't trying.
Let's for a second consider your headcanon as fact, since when the author doesn't give a shit, then readers have to write the story instead of him in their heads. I understand that, that's the reality of post-timskip one piece.

But then what about CoA? She clearly used it against Luffy in WCI, why not use it here against Kid and Law?
probably because she's underestimating them. That is not to say she isn't trying.
I highly doubt that considering the fact that she already used it against Luffy in WCI + she has already seen what the supernovas capable of, so no. On top of that, Big Mom didn't use her haki even when her life was endanger by Kid and Law who were trying to throw her into the ocean.
All in all, I agree Kid and Law probably can't beat her the way they're now. I expect them to power up during the battle if they're gonna beat her.
Mark my words: kid and Law will never defeat Big Mom, Oda doesn't give a shit about supernovas unless it's Zoro. I'm so confident about this that if Kid defeats Big Mom you can ban me forever.
I think it's been made clear that Hawkins can only make one doll for one person even if it wasn't outright said anywhere. Hawkins started off with multiple dolls and Killer destroyed them all but one i.e., Kid's doll. The dolls that Killer destroyed previously do not belong to Kid, which is why the damage inflicted before Hawkins
I'm not sure, I'll have to research this to be sure, but I got the impression that Hawkins had more than one.

There is no connecting on Kidd part. :kriwhat:
If she connected such an attack, there would at least be a drop of blood.
It's impossible for her to not even draw blood with a named attack. :suresure:
Nope, you literally see smoke coming off of Kidd in the panel and Big Mom comments on how he can’t dodge.

He literally just ate that attack from her and took no damage.

It means 2 things.
1) Kidd’s durability is crazy high
2) Big Mom has garbage AP if she doesn’t use haki
Post automatically merged:

Bruh weren't you scaling Kid under Sanji literally hours ago?

:gokulaugh:
And then he got new feats.

That’s how powerscaling works.

Status
Not open for further replies.