Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ohhhh this was so cute. Now compare their Ws. Oh wait for you to compare their Ws would mean that you would have to find a kidd W in the first place. Find any W of kidd that compares to luffy and then we can talk about them being rivals/equals
Find me King's Ws before he fought Zoro. Find me Kat's Ws before he fought Luffy. You are basically asking for the impossible. These characters aren't the focus of the Manga, the SHs are. We can only go by their portrayal and Kid's potrayal is his rivalry with Luffy.

Fuck you and your wiki and your stupid brain
Go fuck yourself you idiotic brainless sheep
Fuck off and don’t reply to me again
I am not here to discuss with morons who intentionally just want to waste my time asking me for panels only to be brainded sheep who do not understand what logic is
Go fuck yourself asshole
@Ssg super suit coby :crazwhat:you made him angry
Usually he just talks sarcastic or makes jokes in a calm way when arguing

Revalue your life decisions @Ssg super suit coby

I am not here to discuss with morons who intentionally just want to waste my time asking me for panels only to be brainded sheep who do not understand what logic is
Go fuck yourself asshole
Ah now he is hurt since he couldn't find a panel staying that the brothers are modified in the same way as reju. Awwww so cute. You gonna cry? Showed bot 1 single panel of it ever being stated that the brothers are programmed to follow judges orders
Post automatically merged:

Find me King's Ws before he fought Zoro. Find me Kat's Ws before he fought Luffy. You are basically asking for the impossible. These characters aren't the focus of the Manga, the SHs are. We can only go by their portrayal and Kid's potrayal is his rivalry with Luffy.
He literally tipped the entire bigmom crew over the water fall. Also kid was introduced how many chapters ago? And has less ws than kat and king who were recently introduced. Damn thats a shame

Oda has literally made Kaidos dragon form and BM’s homie attacks complete jokes by now

Boro breath got tanked by Luffy using guts and nerfed Kidd was still conscious after getting hit by Mama Raid. Broken bones Zoro still conscious after taking Hybrid kaido Acoc TB

Absolutely sham tension, then again everybody in Wano is surviving lethal attacks left and right so:kayneshrug::moonwalk:
The most useless attack in wano so far is borobreath. oda made it to hype kaido and also trash kaido. Yamato, luffy, zoro, raizo, kinemon can either counter it and bigmom's lightining. All can easily survive lightining, heck even residents of sky people enel's lightining so i will not be suprised if our top guystook it easily.

Go fuck yourself asshole
LMFAO :cantseeme:

Kid endure beating of Hawkins and Big mom who using her homies. As compare, Big mom with weaker attacks stomp Judge,Yonji,Niji and Luffy(steal most like energy) and beat the shit of Capone strongest form with just base punches.

Kid for sure>>Whole Germa66/Capone/Wci Boundman Luffy.

Kid improve a lot, from getting negged by Kaido to fighting and endure Big mom attacks.

The next chapter is a Kid chapter, I can feel it!!!
@Pantheos , @rerere , @Lukegranders , @ReggieZoldyck21
Mecha Godzilla awakenend Kid with adv CoC imcoming!!!
:steef:
And pls awakening for Law too...

Status
Not open for further replies.