Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gap between Luffy and the rest of the supernova is huge. This chapter just showed us that.

Im Whole Cake Island, Big Mom needed to use Haki and her bodyweight to block Luffy's Gear 4 Boundman Kong Gun( without advanced haki) and it still shook her arm.

In this arc, she has not used haki to block kid or Law's attacks.

Not only that but the gap im durability between Luffy and the rest is massive.

Kaido used Advanced CoC + CoA on every attack he knocked out Luffy with, indicating that Luffy cannot be taken out through normal means.

Big Mom uses Advanced CoC on Ulti but not against Law and Kid.

Luffy takes a partial thunder bugua, multiple club attacks and was not knocked out.

Then Luffy took A Ragnarok, and got up even faster than it took Akainu to recover from Whitebeard knocking him out.

The Gap between them is massive.
Yamato made it clear Luffy is the ONLY one who can save the alliance from Kaido, Kaido has proven a small army of semi-strong guys just doesn't cut it at all.
Put Yamato, Kid and Law up against Kaido and they still get washed if Kaido is serious.

Fodders or not that was still Cognac (Napoleon + Prometheus wielded by a angry Linlin) and you're probablly forgetting that the Linlin during the naval battle is definitely not the one Kidd is facing now.

Marco met Linlin in chapter 992, we saw them clashing (and ending) at the start of 995
Kidd met Linlin in chapter 1013, was later reached by Law in chapter 1015
The amount of time is basically the same. Difference is that as soon as the battle was showcased the first scenario ended with Marco incapacitation.
Kidd ain't incapacitated even now, in chapter 1029.

So? Don't get your point
Jenbei literally blocked the attack

Exactly So BM was facing Marco for 3 chapter. Law shows up to help Kidd and we ain't see any clashing with BM and Kidd.

Marco wasn't incapacitated, she was just choking him and she literally says she doesn't have the homies to properly deal with him in a small amount of time. So they would be fighting for while.

Zoro attacks are way stronger

I don't normally get into powerscailing but if I had to rank them based on score, then
Luffy: 100
Kid: 85
Zoro: 82-83
Law: 80
Sanji = Killer = 75
:bamathink:
Luffy
Kid = Law
Killer = Zoro
Sanji
Though Sanji and Zoro i believe will jump above the rest by the end of the arc and sit right below Luffy as kind of equals.

I think Luffy is meant to be stronger than Zoro the way Oda is writing. He just needs feats on Zoro scarring Kaido level but I think KKG will do that.
Zoro can still win a fight due to match up advantage but Luffy will win more times than not.
Big Mom didn't scar Kaido.
Roger didn't scar Garp.
Mihawk and Shanks didn't scar each other.

Scars are not the determination for winning a battle, knocking the opponent out is. When Luffy knocks out Kaido and doesn't scar him are you seriously going to say Zoro's feat was better (when Zoro himself was disappointed).

Luffy clashing EQUALLY and splitting the sky with Kaido, not using Asura illusions to hit him, but clashing equally as a yonko, was put on the level of Roger/WB.

The Gap between Luffy and the rest of the supernova is huge. This chapter just showed us that.

In Whole Cake Island, Big Mom needed to use Haki and her bodyweight to block Luffy's Gear 4 Boundman Kong Gun( without advanced haki) and it still shook her arm.

In this arc, she has not used haki to block kid or Law's attacks.

Not only that but the gap im durability between Luffy and the rest is massive.

Kaido used Advanced CoC + CoA on every attack he knocked out Luffy with, indicating that Luffy cannot be taken out through normal means.

Big Mom uses Advanced CoC on Ulti but not against Law and Kid.

Luffy takes a partial thunder bugua, multiple club attacks and was not knocked out.

Then Luffy took A Ragnarok, and got up even faster than it took Akainu to recover from Whitebeard knocking him out.

The Gap between them is massive.
? He was knocked out after multiple club attacks. What are you talking about. Are you reading the same manga? Luffy only took partial club, than a no name club swing that he blocked than Ragnarok and he was out cold.

Akainu wasn't KO vs WB and your talking nonesense if Akainu was out he would of fell in the water which he didn't and was underground the whole time.

Bruh, stop the headcanon. BM is in no way nerfed rn, for the first time in the series she's at 100% power. Look to what a degree Kid was nerfed, dude couldn't even stand and took a Hera infused sword strike that somehow did no damage.

She would be nerfed if she couldn't use Adv CoC but she can.
:seriously:
She’s not using Adv CoC, Awakening, and she’s not even acting serious. She’s not fighting at full power

Luffy
Kid = Law
Killer = Zoro
Sanji
Though Sanji and Zoro i believe will jump above the rest by the end of the arc and sit right below Luffy as kind of equals.
I place Kid above Zoro because like it or not, Kid is gonna have a match up advantage against Zoro. Sure he might not completely disarm Zoro, but he will force Zoro to spend extra strength into just holding on to his swords. But the fight between them will end in no less than a high-extreme diff either way.
Law, hmm this one is tricky. Zoro has better APs than Law, but Law's fruit is pretty tricky to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.