Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Logic? You mean what you want cause noting in OP shows this
Post automatically merged:

? They both were injured.
Oh so now health factors? Let’s ignore the fact that Killer has been fighting 2 Yonko for most of the night against a fresh Hawkins

yup, a Hawkins who also handicapped Killer.

By Hawkins own words Killer was cruising through the fight

The Gap between Luffy and the rest of the supernova is huge. This chapter just showed us that.

In Whole Cake Island, Big Mom needed to use Haki and her bodyweight to block Luffy's Gear 4 Boundman Kong Gun( without advanced haki) and it still shook her arm.

In this arc, she has not used haki to block kid or Law's attacks.

Not only that but the gap im durability between Luffy and the rest is massive.

Kaido used Advanced CoC + CoA on every attack he knocked out Luffy with, indicating that Luffy cannot be taken out through normal means.

Big Mom uses Advanced CoC on Ulti but not against Law and Kid.

Luffy takes a partial thunder bugua, multiple club attacks and was not knocked out.

Then Luffy took A Ragnarok, and got up even faster than it took Akainu to recover from Whitebeard knocking him out.

The Gap between them is massive.

Last edited:
The Gap between Luffy and the rest of the supernova is huge. This chapter just showed us that.

Im Whole Cake Island, Big Mom needed to use Haki and her bodyweight to block Luffy's Gear 4 Boundman Kong Gun( without advanced haki) and it still shook her arm.

In this arc, she has not used haki to block kid or Law's attacks.

Not only that but the gap im durability between Luffy and the rest is massive.

Kaido used Advanced CoC + CoA on every attack he knocked out Luffy with, indicating that Luffy cannot be taken out through normal means.

Big Mom uses Advanced CoC on Ulti but not against Law and Kid.

Luffy takes a partial thunder bugua, multiple club attacks and was not knocked out.

Then Luffy took A Ragnarok, and got up even faster than it took Akainu to recover from Whitebeard knocking him out.

The Gap between them is massive.
Luffy 100
Zoro 95
Kidd Law 85 each
Killer 80
Rest 60 and below

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
@MarineHQ62 @comrade @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

How do you guys like my tier list
Mihawk >= Shanks > Kaido > Dragon > Akainu ~ Luffy > Blackbeard > Kizaru > Big Mom > Aokiji > Fujitora ~ Zoro > Rayleigh ~ Garp ~ Sengoku > Becky ~ King > Yamato ~ Marco > Kidd
big mom is weaker than ever admirals
Mihawk=>shanks=akainu>kaido=dragon=>BB=kizaru=garp>fugitora=shyriu=aokiji=ray>greenbull>sabo=lucci=big mom=>king=>zoro>yamato=kid=law=marco=kata

Jinbei literally did block it and had to put more force in it. BM was in the air and was attacking fodders not Kidd.

Also you didn't address my point. What about the chapters that was offscreen Marco was fighting BM. Your so full of shit.
Fodders or not that was still Cognac (Napoleon + Prometheus wielded by a angry Linlin) and you're probablly forgetting that the Linlin during the naval battle is definitely not the one Kidd is facing now.

Marco met Linlin in chapter 992, we saw them clashing (and ending) at the start of 995
Kidd met Linlin in chapter 1013, was later reached by Law in chapter 1015
The amount of time is basically the same. Difference is that as soon as the battle was showcased the first scenario ended with Marco incapacitation.
Kidd ain't incapacitated even now, in chapter 1029.

? What does that got to do with what i said? Zoro didn't use Haki on his Onigiri like the 1 he used to 1 shot Killer. Zoro started hardening his sword after that point
So? Don't get your point

Tell me what I'm supposed to infer from your statement ?

But we should wank Sanji against Queen for breaking a sword that he wasn't trying to break also :
A:) Sword wasn't coated in haki
B:) the sword has no grade
C:) Queen is playing around right now
D:) Sanji is fleeing

I'll wait for when Sanji does something more impressive.

That's your opinion at the moment I believe Killer stabs Sanji in the eye also with Plot of being the leader of the next generation his hype + portrayal seems a lot more prevalent.
Notice in the spoiler text of the actual manga they used ZERO of those excuses as to why it should be unimpressive, they did however directly say it was impressive that Sanji didn't use CoA, please tone your agenda down a bit, they wanked the reaction to this feat in this chapter, so we as readers of the chapter and not disciples of headcanon, should follow what the manga thinks is impressive.

Queen is more diverse in combat methods, more durable and physically stronger than Killer, Hawkins isn't even given Tobi Roppo status, but if he was he'd be at most Drake level, who was portrayed slightly lower than Whos who/Sasaki, then you have a gap till Jack, and then you have a bigger gap until King/Queen.

Oh so now health factors? Let’s ignore the fact that Killer has been fighting 2 Yonko for most of the night against a fresh Hawkins

yup, a Hawkins who also handicapped Killer.

By Hawkins own words Killer was cruising through the fight
?? When did i ignore this? I been saying Killer would fold Hawkins and rooftop 5 are built different.

Ofcourse Killer way stronger than Hawkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.