Low YC2 ---> Sulong Inu/Neko

High YC3 ---> Jimbe, Cracker
Middle YC3 ---> Jack
Low YC3 ---> Drake, Ashura, base Inu/Neko, Denjiro, Perospero

High YC4 ---> Apoo, Snack
Middle YC4 ---> Hawkins, Who's Who
Low YC4 ---> Sasaki, Shogun Franky, Izo

What you think about this ranking?
I tried to order the Commanders from WBP, BP and BMP, and then sticking in the SNs and the strongest SHs.
Didn't consider Kidd, Luffy cause imo already passed the YC1 range, and didn't consider other characters like Brook, Robin etc... cause they don't make it to the YC4 range.
Lot of characters could make a lil jump up or down imo (Hawkins, for example, could jump to high YC4 imo and same goes for characters like Drake and Apoo...).
dumb power level

Again, stop the cap. Killer's supersonic attack bypass Kaido's scales and he tanked Big Mom's Lightning attack. :goatasure:

Queen made Ranji hightail his ass out of the live floor. :doffytroll:
Bypassing Kaido's scales doesn't mean he can properly damage Queen.
Zoro bypassed Kaido's scale but he's currently doing little damage to King.
Killer bones would be destroyed by Queen's attack, not even CoA masters can survive It.

Queen makes fun of Rengoku Onigiri and Sanji had to protect Zoro from Queen's attack, this indirectly scales Queen's durability above Rengoku Onigiri's AP.
Killer showed to have Ap = Rengoku onigiri.
That's logic.
Sanji is also smarter and has better portray as one of Luffy's wings and star of the live floor alongside Zoro.
Queen lol diffed Drake very quickly, and I don't see Hawkins above Drake, and pre-upgrade non RS Sanji was stalemating Queen for an extended period of time.
Rs Sanji directly evaded the both Hawkins/Drake , while carrying Nami and Shinobu with low diff, before all his upgrades.

KIRAH :finally:
Imagine if he will really fight Ben at some point...
Bruh after this arc you wont see those dudes again until the final arc of one piece, when Liller will probably sacrifice for Chopper in 1 panel and thats all about him.
Kid wont beat Big Mom, dude has a hole in chest from Liller and u expect him to take the W lol.

Again, stop the cap. Killer's supersonic attack bypass Kaido's scales and he tanked Big Mom's Lightning attack. :goatasure:

Queen made Ranji hightail his ass out of the live floor. :doffytroll:
"bypassing scales" and still doing less damage than the scabbards, who could directly cut Kaido, being SHOCKED that Zoro could cut Kaido, the same way Kid was SHOCKED that adv CoA Luffy's punches hurt Kaido.

What history? Shanks is the one Emperor Luffy's associated with the most.

Kid slapping Meme fits perfectly, Luffy needs to take on nothing beside Kaido. People also were speculating about Jack vs Luffy and it didn't happen, let alone Meme.
Wow Shanks has the most history with Luffy we already know that Sherlock thats why i am excluding him.
Luffy has been constantly saying she will defeat Big Mom. Luffy even said he will defeat her after Kaido. :kaimoji:
You say Kid slappin BM fits perfectly i say this is a last minute matchup for them to stall Big Mom so she doesnt destroy everyone. :fullmom:
Also dont call Big Mom, Meme she is amazing. :beckmoji:
(Now i have to get more Copium if you excuse me.)

Bypassing Kaido's scales doesn't mean he can properly damage Queen.
Zoro bypassed Kaido's scale but he's currently doing little damage to King.
Killer bones would be destroyed by Queen's attack, not even CoA masters can survive It.
:seriously:

Zoro already made King bleed, whatever the heck you're talking about? :kayneshrug:

Queen would get ragdolled by Killer's supersonic attack. :kata:

Kidd was never shown briefly fighting with anyone and if you want to use offscreen Marco was fighting with her all that time too since you want to play yhat game. All Kidd did was push down a distracted BM. The samething Jenbei did.
Nope Jimbei tried to block the same attack and was sent flying to the moon.
Kidd actually blocked it and overpowered her.

What doesn't fit in your opinion?

Queen lol diffed Drake very quickly, and I don't see Hawkins above Drake, and pre-upgrade non RS Sanji was stalemating Queen for an extended period of time.
Rs Sanji directly evaded the both Hawkins/Drake , while carrying Nami and Shinobu with low diff, before all his upgrades.
Queen snuck Drake and Drake is literally still fighting right now.

Umm? I didn't get you....Luffy saved Ace from execution.....everyone said he did it......Ace died because of his choice.....he could have been alive if he just ran away instead of falling for Akainu mockery....neverthless, it is beyond point.....Luffy did save Ace from execution but that didn't stop him from dying because of Ace own choice and Luffy was "weak"....
The choice bullshit is irrelevant since he was there in the first place because of his choice. Luffy made it clear what his definition of saving ace was and even luffy stated he couldn't save ace after the fact

Did I say Killer Is trash?
Tell me what I'm supposed to infer from your statement ?

But we should wank Sanji against Queen for breaking a sword that he wasn't trying to break also :
A:) Sword wasn't coated in haki
B:) the sword has no grade
C:) Queen is playing around right now
D:) Sanji is fleeing

I'll wait for when Sanji does something more impressive.
He's certainly below current Sanji, that doesn't make him trash though, he's very intelligent and capable.
That's your opinion at the moment I believe Killer stabs Sanji in the eye also with Plot of being the leader of the next generation his hype + portrayal seems a lot more prevalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.