Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer getting wanked for defeating Page One's subordinate Headliner Lawkins :kobeha:
Yeah, I can't understand them.
Sanji destroyes Queen's sword and will defeat him, the one who's the third strongest in the beast pirates, who has equal portray ti King and yet people downplay him...
While Killer is considered YC2-YC1 for defeating an headliner?
Killer just showed he's around the level of Apoo and Drake.

High YC1 ---> Zoro, Law
Middle YC1 ---> Marco, King, Katakuri
Low YC1 ---> Killer, Jozu

High YC2 ---> Queen, Sanji
Middle YC2 ---> Smoothie, Vista
Low YC2 ---> Sulong Inu/Neko

High YC3 ---> Jimbe, Cracker
Middle YC3 ---> Jack
Low YC3 ---> Drake, Ashura, base Inu/Neko, Denjiro, Perospero

High YC4 ---> Apoo, Snack
Middle YC4 ---> Hawkins, Who's Who
Low YC4 ---> Sasaki, Shogun Franky, Izo

What you think about this ranking?
I tried to order the Commanders from WBP, BP and BMP, and then sticking in the SNs and the strongest SHs.
Didn't consider Kidd, Luffy cause imo already passed the YC1 range, and didn't consider other characters like Brook, Robin etc... cause they don't make it to the YC4 range.
Lot of characters could make a lil jump up or down imo (Hawkins, for example, could jump to high YC4 imo and same goes for characters like Drake and Apoo...).

Well first thing oden said that I’m twenty years a new generation will appear. That doesn’t mean it’s only the ones that are shown in that shot. It means they are definitely part of it. But even within this generation there is Luffy who will lead all of them.
They the ones shown. Everything else is your headcanon fanfiction. Why do people love to make up shit.

High YC1 ---> Zoro, Law

Middle YC3 ---> Jack

I tried to order the Commanders from WBP, BP and BMP, and then sticking in the SNs and the strongest SHs.
Didn't consider Kidd, Luffy cause imo already passed the YC1 range, and didn't consider other characters like Brook, Robin etc... cause they don't make it to the YC4 range.
Lot of characters could make a lil jump up or down imo (Hawkins, for example, could jump to high YC4 imo).
WTF why Killer so High if Hawkins only YC4 for u?
The one Low YC1 Is Sanji

High YC1 ---> Zoro, Law

Middle YC3 ---> Jack

Lot of characters could make a lil jump up or down imo (Hawkins, for example, could jump to high YC4 imo and same goes for characters like Drake and Apoo...).
Where Kidd

Let be honest here, Hawkins start with a prepared strategy, who nerf a heavy injuried Killer already a lot via using Kid as Shield to stop Killer attacks.

Let say this battle start in a neutral island without prepared Hawkins but with 10-15 dolls, what do you think the fight would end off?

Let be honest here Hawkins cards and power wasn't really hyping me, he would legit get mid diffed by Killer(or even worse), if Killer was in 100% and not nerfed.

Hawkins didn't show any haki feats, his feats are okay but also not great. Hawkins is around WsW and Sasaki lvl, while I place WsW even above(slighty).

Low commander lvl:
Drake,Apoo,Land Jinbe(or even mid commander for Jinbe),Perospero,Snack

Top Vet:
Wsw,Hawkins,Sasaki,Capone

High YC1 ---> Sanji
Middle YC1 ---> Law, Katakuri
Low YC1 ---> Marco, King

High YC2 ---> Queen, Mid

High YC3 ---> Jimbe, Cracker, Zolo
Middle YC3 ---> Jack

High YC4 ---> Apoo, Snack, Killer

Now better.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.