Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can't understand them.
Sanji destroyes Queen's sword and will defeat him, the one who's the third strongest in the beast pirates, who has equal portray ti King and yet people downplay him...
While Killer is considered YC2-YC1 for defeating an headliner?
Killer just showed he's around the level of Apoo and Drake.
Stop the cap, Killer has feats against Kaido and Big Mom. :ultimoji:

Yeah, I can't understand them.
Sanji destroyes Queen's sword and will defeat him, the one who's the third strongest in the beast pirates, who has equal portray ti King and yet people downplay him...
While Killer is considered YC2-YC1 for defeating an headliner?
Killer just showed he's around the level of Apoo and Drake.
The problem here is that you're reading this chapter as "this chapter"

Do we need to list everything Killer has done in Wano ??

* Defeating notable samurai until he became famous in Wano as Kamazou the manslayer
* After being freed by Luffy : Kidd + Killer went and got their crew back together (wish Oda didn't off panel this)

* Analyzed Apoo and knows his weakness = Apoo isn't standing with Killer
* Solidified as leading the next generation next to : Kidd + Law + Luffy + Zoro
* Since he couldn't bypass Kaido scales found another way to damage him using sound - unexpected and impressive
* Now he analyzed Hawkins (who's been doing this to other characters throughout Wano this includes Law who's know for his analysis of situations) + dismembered him + defeated his scarecrow + defeated Hawkins himself.

How can you look at this beast and be like : "REEEEE Killer is trash"

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Hawkins so fucking trash. As soon as killer got the straw doll out. He neg diffed Lawkins.
Hawkins cant fight at all, he has no fightin style he only takes people hostage.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
In a 1v1 against Linlin he performed better than Marco did, for a longer period of time and without the matchup advantage. This puts him by default above the Middle YC1.
High YC1 is where I scale Law and Zoro and Kidd is stronger than both imo (even tho not by far)
kid and law vs big meme:willsmith:

In a 1v1 against Linlin he performed better than Marco did, for a longer period of time and without the matchup advantage. This puts him by default above the Middle YC1.
High YC1 is where I scale Law and Zoro and Kidd is stronger than both imo (even tho not by far)
? He didn't do anything in a 1 v 1 vs BM. What the fuck are you talking about? Please show me this chapter your talking about.

Sanji fans jealous of my man Kira aka the leader of the new generation :cheers:

Not only he has great feats against 2 yonkos but also the portrayal of being one of the 5 leaders of the new generation.
And on top of that he's easily on of the most intelligent guys in the manga, I can easily see him rivaling Benn Beckman in smartness

He showed AP equal to rengoku onigiri which is an attack that King easily tanked and that Queen made fun of.
Post automatically merged:

* Defeating notable samurai until he became famous in Wano as Kamazou the manslayer
* After being freed by Luffy : Kidd + Killer went and got their crew back together (wish Oda didn't off panel this)

* Since he couldn't bypass Kaido scales found another way to damage him using sound - unexpected and impressive
* Now he analyzed Hawkins (who's been doing this to other characters throughout Wano this includes Law who's know for his analysis of situations) + dismembered him + defeated his scarecrow + defeated Hawkins himself.

Did I say Killer Is trash?

This. :cheers:

Cook's only notable feat is saving Momoron. He got smacked around by King twice (even after getting helped by Marco) and ran away from Queen. Saying Cook > Killer is stupid. :smoothy:

? He didn't do anything in a 1 v 1 vs BM. What the fuck are you talking about? Please show me this chapter your talking about.
As soon as Marco clashed with Linlin he got chocked and was in a really bad situation (saved by the Sulong arrival + Linlin wanting to go to the roof)
Kidd on the other hand was shown briefly fighting 1v1 with her, Law had the time to drop Zoro to Sanji and search for Kidd/Linlin before joining the fight.
We're talking about off panel yeah, but still you should get my point.

He's certainly below current Sanji, that doesn't make him trash though, he's very intelligent and capable.

Not only he has great feats against 2 yonkos but also the portrayal of being one of the 5 leaders of the new generation.
And on top of that he's easily on of the most intelligent guys in the manga, I can easily see him rivaling Benn Beckman in smartness
Queen makes fun of Rengoku Onigiri and Sanji had to protect Zoro from Queen's attack, this indirectly scales Queen's durability above Rengoku Onigiri's AP.
Killer showed to have Ap = Rengoku onigiri.
That's logic.
Sanji is also smarter and has better portray as one of Luffy's wings and star of the live floor alongside Zoro.

KIRAH :finally:
Imagine if he will really fight Ben at some point...

Queen makes fun of Rengoku Onigiri and Sanji had to protect Zoro from Queen's attack, this indirectly scales Queen's durability above Rengoku Onigiri's AP.
Killer showed to have Ap = Rengoku onigiri.
That's logic.
Sanji is also smarter and has better portray as one of Luffy's wings and star of the live floor alongside Zoro.
Nope that was Zanshu Claw, portayed to be equal to Rengoku Onigiri and to DJ Muton Shot.
Killer has Kama Sonic and Jin Sonic too, which are even more dangerous.

As soon as Marco clashed with Linlin he got chocked and was in a really bad situation (saved by the Sulong arrival + Linlin wanting to go to the roof)
Kidd on the other hand was shown briefly fighting 1v1 with her, Law had the time to drop Zoro to Sanji and search for Kidd/Linlin before joining the fight.
We're talking about off panel yeah, but still you should get my point.
Kidd was never shown briefly fighting with anyone and if you want to use offscreen Marco was fighting with her all that time too since you want to play yhat game. All Kidd did was push down a distracted BM. The samething Jenbei did.

Status
Not open for further replies.