Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for all the kidd fans?
Why do you guys wank him too early and then end up disappointed?
Ya'll wanked Kidd in chapter 1001 and he ended up eating shit in roof top
Now you are wanking Kidd

How about you take Zoro fans approach, only wank him when he actually pulls some feats? Let him actually damage Big Mom, do something substantial, tank AdvCoC blows before you boost his ass?

I will put in in numbers and I told that to someone else before
Lets say Kaido's HP was 100 at the start of the raid

All of Scabbards attacks reduced it to 95
Kaido regenerated it back to 100 by the time all supernovas arrived
Kidd Law Killer's entire offense then reduced it to 99
Luffy's all AdvCoA attacks and Zoro's tatsumaki reduced it to 90
Then Zoro's Ashura reduced it to 50
Then Luffy's AdvCoC hits reduced it to (generously) 40
Then Kaido K.Oed him and I think regenerated back to 80
All of Yamato's offense reduced it to 75
Then all of Luffy's offense reduced it to 60 or 50 and that's where Kaido is at now.

I am going by amount of blood drawn, Kaido huffing puffing shivering, scar etc.
as far as we saw zoro said that was his best attack. did you see that panel. wow so you think zoro scarring kaido reduced kaido's hp 90 to 50 this is the biggest bullshit i have ever listened. He took only luffy as serious opponent . It is also stated as official in sbs.

I will put in in numbers and I told that to someone else before
Lets say Kaido's HP was 100 at the start of the raid

All of Scabbards attacks reduced it to 95
Kaido regenerated it back to 100 by the time all supernovas arrived
Kidd Law Killer's entire offense then reduced it to 99
Luffy's all AdvCoA attacks and Zoro's tatsumaki reduced it to 90
Then Zoro's Ashura reduced it to 50
Then Luffy's AdvCoC hits reduced it to (generously) 40
Then Kaido K.Oed him and I think regenerated back to 80
All of Yamato's offense reduced it to 75
Then all of Luffy's offense reduced it to 60 or 50 and that's where Kaido is at now.

I am going by amount of blood drawn, Kaido huffing puffing shivering, scar etc.
This is man is literally saying Zoro can defeat Kaido in two and a half Asura attacks, how can you be so deluded lmao
I am crying looooool

In a cool double page we see how Killer jumps towards Hawkins and cuts off his left arm.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Ehh!?
Hawkins-san!!"

Hawkins: "Ahhhh!!!
Why did you cut off my arm!!?
All the damage will go..."

Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm!!!"

As Killer says this, we see Kid's metal arm separates from his body. Hawkins looks at Killer terrified. Killer grabs Hawkins' severed arm and rips a straw doll out of it.

Killer: "Second question.
If I take THIS DOLL out...
What's left to protect you!?
Hah... Hah..."

Hawkins: "Congratulations...!!
That is my last one...
(Damn, this is something unexpected.)
“Strawman’s Card”
“Grim Reaper” upright position."
“Card of Annihilation”!!!
Then I'll just get rid of you heads on!!"

A huge voodoo doll comes out of Hawkins' sword and tries to attack Killer with his scythe. But Killer is faster.

So, how exactly does Hawkins not know that Kid doesn't have a left arm? What kind of shit writing is this. Hawkins is supposed to be really smart and Oda just ruined this completely. Hawkins also had the chance to kill Killer right then and there. Instead of kicking him...

Hawkins had so much time and he could do so much stuff. He had the advantage and he took his time to answer all these questions from Killer.

This fight is more like a Q&A session than an actual fight.

Zoro is struggling to damage King, a less durable zoan than Queen, and Zoro was better at damaging Kaido than Killer by far.

Also Killer's "damage" against Kaido is debatable, I'm betting (pre armor) Hell's memories would set Kaido partially on fire and do barely any damage while looking flashy too.

AP against scales isn't everything anyway, Luffy>>>>Kinemon, but pre ryuo Kaido's scales hard countered blunt/slashing damage.
You are doing this to attempt to hype Sanji and it’s ridiculous and I’ll tell you why:

1. Where in the manga does it say Queen is a more durable Zoan than King? It doesn’t, the reason you’re saying that is because durability is the only thing Queens fruit gives him. But, all Zoans give you that.

2. The fact that Zoro damaged Kaido let’s us know that he can cut King already. There isn’t a struggle Zoro split Kings mask while getting sent flying King is just strong.

3. How is Killers damage against Kaido debatable? The story says he bypassed his scales what is there to debate?

4. Hell’s memory wouldn’t do anything to Kaido we agree on that. Why are people impressed with Hell’s memory anyway what makes it strong he used it on Wadatsumi who is weak as hell. That move is always brought up but hasn’t proven useful at all. Will Sanji get another power up sure as he should but I don’t care about flashy as much as I do results.

5. AP isn’t everything but we know Killer is fast as well. We also know he was capable of fighting Zoro without his main weapon.

What facts do you have that can dispute any of that?

This is man is literally saying Zoro can defeat Kaido in two and a half Asura attacks, how can you be so deluded lmao
I am crying looooool
No shit he would defeat them in two and a half ashura attacks
Post automatically merged:

Yonko >~ Mihawk > Dragon/Logia Admirals > admirals/legends/Ben >~ Zoro/Yamato > rest
Luffy?
The least you can do is put Mihawk as comparable to Yonkou so he's stronger than some and weaker than some

s far as we saw zoro said that was his best attack. did you see that panel. wow so you think zoro scarring kaido reduced kaido's hp 90 to 50 this is the biggest bullshit i have ever listened. He took only luffy as serious opponent . It is also stated as official in sbs.
That's factually not true
Zoro said he will put all his remaining strength into one attack since he doesn't have much strength left.
Zoro is a physicality based fighter and he was at his limit, could hardly even move.
Zoro never actually puts all his strength into attacks because he can do multiple attacks

But if near collapse Zoro putting all his remaining strength does this much damage to Kaido, imagine what 100% Zoro would do. Kaido is getting his bitch ass cut clean into two pieces.

High YC1 ---> Zoro, Law
Middle YC1 ---> Marco, King, Katakuri
Low YC1 ---> Killer, Jozu

High YC2 ---> Queen, Sanji
Middle YC2 ---> Smoothie, Vista
Low YC2 ---> Sulong Inu/Neko

High YC3 ---> Jimbe, Cracker
Middle YC3 ---> Jack
Low YC3 ---> Drake, Ashura, base Inu/Neko, Denjiro, Perospero

High YC4 ---> Apoo, Snack
Middle YC4 ---> Hawkins, Who's Who
Low YC4 ---> Sasaki, Shogun Franky, Izo

What you think about this ranking?
I tried to order the Commanders from WBP, BP and BMP, and then sticking in the SNs and the strongest SHs.
Didn't consider Kidd, Luffy cause imo already passed the YC1 range, and didn't consider other characters like Brook, Robin etc... cause they don't make it to the YC4 range.
Lot of characters could make a lil jump up or down imo (Hawkins, for example, could jump to high YC4 imo and same goes for characters like Drake and Apoo...).
King should be above Marco- he beat him handily albeit Marco was 100%
Zoro should be in betweener - no yc1 is doing Oden level damage to Kaido
Sulong Inu and Neko should be at least above Queen

Your boy is being Ragdolled by a character who is levels below Luffy and will even need a PU to defeat him, pipe down :suresure:
I can guarantee you Zoro would body bag king without power up
Even pica "Rag dolled" Zoro and lunched his ass into sky, and rammed his ass into a wall. We all know how that turned out.

Levels below Luffy? Get the fuck outta here, King would turn Luffy's ass into bloody mess before losing
Kaido who got his ass handed to him blitzed and scarred by 30 broken bones Zoro is same Zoro that King is keeping up with.
Post automatically merged:

King should be above Marco- he beat him handily albeit Marco was 100%
Zoro should be in betweener - no yc1 is doing Oden level damage to Kaido
Sulong Inu and Neko should be at least above Queen
You were saying King took two attacks from Marco
Marco only kneed king
he gave two attacks to queen?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In a cool double page we see how Killer jumps towards Hawkins and cuts off his left arm.

Kaidou's subordinates: "Ehh!?
Hawkins-san!!"

Hawkins: "Ahhhh!!!
Why did you cut off my arm!!?
All the damage will go..."

Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm!!!"

As Killer says this, we see Kid's metal arm separates from his body. Hawkins looks at Killer terrified. Killer grabs Hawkins' severed arm and rips a straw doll out of it.

Killer: "Second question.
If I take THIS DOLL out...
What's left to protect you!?
Hah... Hah..."

Hawkins: "Congratulations...!!
That is my last one...
(Damn, this is something unexpected.)
“Strawman’s Card”
“Grim Reaper” upright position."
“Card of Annihilation”!!!
Then I'll just get rid of you heads on!!"

A huge voodoo doll comes out of Hawkins' sword and tries to attack Killer with his scythe. But Killer is faster.

So, how exactly does Hawkins not know that Kid doesn't have a left arm? What kind of shit writing is this. Hawkins is supposed to be really smart and Oda just ruined this completely. Hawkins also had the chance to kill Killer right then and there. Instead of kicking him...

Hawkins had so much time and he could do so much stuff. He had the advantage and he took his time to answer all these questions from Killer.

This fight is more like a Q&A session than an actual fight.
hawkins thought kidd had an arm beneath his metal one

I can guarantee you Zoro would body bag king without power up
Even pica "Rag dolled" Zoro and lunched his ass into sky, and rammed his ass into a wall. We all know how that turned out.

Levels below Luffy? Get the fuck outta here, King would turn Luffy's ass into bloody mess before losing
Kaido who got his ass handed to him blitzed and scarred by 30 broken bones Zoro is same Zoro that King is keeping up with.
Wanna bet Zoro will need a PU to beat him?
And King is levels below Luffy you can go cry somewhere else :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.