Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is why people now are shitting on Hawkins, majority of the enemies would receive the same treatment if not worst by Killer.
Hawkins actually played his cards well considering who he was facing.
I dont know about the others so i am talking about myself.
Killer already defeated Hawkins many times before we see Hawkins saying that he has Kid's doll.
From what we see from this chapter if Hawkins didnt have his dolls. Killer would oneshot him. Not even a fight just a oneshot.
Not even talking about 92% nonsense. It should be Hawkins who has 92% losing chance.

Judge always talked about and wanted to bring back the "glory from the past" to the Vinsmokes

Im willing to see more about the past of the Vinsmokes, if there was any CoC user, i hope Queen and Vegapunk can talk more about this

Why are you asking me this?
Queen is a homicidal maniac who is also funny why is he now a joke to you?

I guess you and the rest of the Sanji fans are disappointed in Queen and Sanji now you are leashing out at everyone?
U said when zoro defeats a strong opponent sanji fans call that opponent trash the whole point of my post is quoting some users saying queen is trash etc coz he is sanji's opponent

Agree, I meant that Drake is above and Who's Who is below
:christindeed: Now that makes sense.

It's unwillingly, most CoC users don't realize they have it, just like Zoro did a few times
Sanji never hurts Nami not even unconsciously. :willsmith:
Post automatically merged:

Killer is strong btw i know it he can defeat all Tobi Roppo + Queen and Jack. Its just that he is a oneshot material for Killer thats my disappointment comes from.

Killer would have given this treatment to most Veteran Level characters.

The issue is less Powerlevel and More Potrayal. Hawkins arguably had the worst Potrayal of all Supernovas except for Bonney.

No backstory, no Epic moment, his Crew isn't even in Wano for some reason.

The Roof 5 are self explanatory

X Drake had a backstory, SWORD Connection, Friendship with Coby, epic moment where he one shot a number and likely gonna get to finish off Apoo and possibly gonna interact with the CP0.

Bege had a backstory, a Cute relationship with his wife and In Laws, a decent crew by Supernova standards, got to humiliate Oven and Tank Big Mom's Punches, in General was the Minor MVP of WCI .

Urouge got to Defeat Snack, even if he never appears again that's more than Hawkins ever got.

Bonney has a connection to Kuma and the World Government.

Apoo was the mastermind of Kaido capturing Kidd, Is in charge of the Numbers, Beast Pirates DJ and had several cool moments in Wano. Even if he's gonna lose at least he put up a fight with so many Heavy hitters like Zoro Kidd and Drake.

Hawkin's only decent moments were him using his brains against Law and Killer. And Both times it got him fucked up in the end

People really think Sanji's not going to get CoC :milaugh:

He is the only one there with royal blood. He's probably the descendant of some ancient King. After SHs disband, he'll be the new Germa leader.
People out here fighting the possibility of Sanji getting CoC with their lives, as if that isn't a losing battle.

U said when zoro defeats a strong opponent sanji fans call that opponent trash the whole point of my post is quoting some users saying queen is trash etc coz he is sanji's opponent
I haven't seen anyone call Queen trash, I have only seen people call him a joke because of his idiotic plan to kill his own nakama forcing them to turn on him, and also him toying around with Chopper which ended up backfiring and not to forget him damaging himself and not finishing off Sanji, but seriously no one thinks Queen is trash, or is that the conclusion you came to when Zoro fans called King stronger than Queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.