Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really think Sanji's not going to get CoC :milaugh:

He is the only one there with royal blood. He's probably the descendant of some ancient King. After SHs disband, he'll be the new Germa leader.
There are some theories that there will be atleast 4 CoC users in the Straw Hat crew, making a parallel to Roger's crew

So it would be Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Yamato, if she joins obviously (which is very likely)

People mention Usopp but im not so sure, Oda has been treating Usopp like a complete gag (not complaining, most are good and i like it), his best moments are as a support.

Even here at Wano, where basicly every single Straw Hat got a 1vs1, Usopp didn't, my point with that is basically that being a possible CoC user usually would make you a relevant combatant

There are some theories that there will be atleast 4 CoC users in the Straw Hat crew, making a parallel to Roger's crew

So it would be Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Yamato, if she joins obviously (which is very likely)

People mention Usopp but im not so sure, Oda has been treating Usopp like a complete gag (not complaining, most are good and i like it), his best moments are as a support.

Even here at Wano, where basicly every single Straw Hat got a 1vs1, Usopp didn't, my point with that is basically that being a possible CoC user usually would make you a relevant combatant
sanjifans still dreaming at sanji getting coc?

Yonko evolutionist sweating like crazy since big mom can’t serious injure off guard sitting duck kidd. Guess is she is not admiral level. She is just MERE YONKO as wise jinbe say

kidd show is on.:kidsmile::kidsmile:

yonko evolutionists: :pepemotion::pepemotion:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Imagine if Big Mom loses to a guy who haven't showcase simple coa feats yet and the other one is just a doctor with fancy moves that can bypass defenses because his Haki is not too good either and he doesnt even have CoC.

L
o
l

"Top Tiers"

"Yonko > Admirals cuz advCoC"

brrrrrrrrr
People want to come up with a formula so desperately, but that's just not the way things in One Piece work.

The only thing that's a constant amongst the strongest people is having absurd endurance and the ability to take a hit. Everything else is highly dependent on style.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People want to come up with a formula so desperately, but that's just not the way things in One Piece work.

The only thing that's a constant amongst the strongest people is having absurd endurance and the ability to take a hit. Everything else is highly dependent on style.
You know this is a mickey mouse power scaling when bitch who was imprisoned her whole life magically knows advCoC.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wouldn't put too much into that, because she can't split the sky. That's the true of mark of strong CoC.
but that mean people like Kidd and Zoro are limited to "When they will find out the line about coating urself with CoC like with CoA".

Which is sadly the case and oda is autist per usual.

Even with Luffy I believe it wasnt anything special he was just "Oh you need to use it like CoA okay".

Status
Not open for further replies.