Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer definitely got my deepest appreciations after this chapter

So smart, and all of his speeches were just... marvelous, seriously good shit, thats one of the things i praise the most in a character.

Glad that Oda gave him that spotlight, definitely wasn't expecting that from anyone but Strawhats
Loro is also Smart, if he was in Killer position, he will slice his own legs and arms thinking that will solve the problem 😂😂😂

That is not tank lol. That is just Oda bullshit writing. You can't tell me the Yonko full swing can't even inflict little damage to someone who is not even defending himself.
lol
it did do damage
it did hurt kidd
but it didnt do as much as you think it should so you call it bullshit writing .

its unfortunate but thats as strong as that full swing was .

the man that cut kid's arm must have some monstrous strength.

shanks has crew-mates who're even stronger than big mom.

kaido has very high AP before he got weakened, i guess that's how he defeated kid.

Damn seems like every body is getting Durability feats, Meanwhile Loro's Play times ticking, somebody give him a second round dose of Mink sperm allready or else he'll return to Vegetative state.
Loro is also Smart, if he was in Killer position, he will slice his own legs and arms thinking that will solve the problem 😂😂😂

Oda makes mistakes, true, but it's still pretty impressive. It's not like he's taking that attack just anybody.
Nope. An attack from emperor didn't inflict any damage to someone who is not even defending himself? Do you believe this? Remember in Marineford how moment of carelessness made Jozu lost his leg when he got attacked from top tier? Yeah, those good old days.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
A bit of advice for Kidd fans - Don't dig your own graves with this BM scene, learn from the mistakes of others.
There are too many examples to learn from, wait it out before you claim that headbutts are more dangerous for Kidd than BM's slash...

Zoro Killing Kaido
Kid Olining Big Mom
Sanjino (eventually) beating Okama Queen

Luffy... Beating Babanuki

How dare you forget the amazing Holdem-sama?! :milaugh:

the man that cut kid's arm must have some monstrous strength.

shanks has crew-mates who're even stronger than big mom.

kaido has very high AP before he got weakened, i guess that's how he defeated kid.
Most slashes don't bisect the opponent in OP, and it has little to do with power and everything to do with plot.

when it comes to problem solving, Killer, Beckman, Sanji are the ones you can count on, we didn't saw beckman resolves yet, but in vivre card he was said to be one of the smartest individuals out there. seems like all the pirate Captains MVP's have one thing in common, Tactical Wit, no wonder Luffy said he wont become Pirate King without Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.