Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

Nope. An attack from emperor didn't inflict any damage to someone who is not even defending himself? Do you believe this? Remember in Marineford how moment of carelessness made Jozu lost his leg when he got attacked from top tier? Yeah, those good old days.
It's just another case of PiS if you really want to go there. At this point, stuff like this is expected with how Oda's trying to portray Kid, and Law as Luffy's main rivals.

Plus, it's Big Mom, She can't do anything right. She IS a 68-year-old woman with the mind of a child (look at the homies and WCI as a whole). She could have kept on the offense, but like with any typical shonen villain, she starts her evil gloating.

Enjoyable chapter

I think Queen’s reaction should put to bed any idea that he’s much of a swordsman, he legit does not give a fuck about his sword being broken and is just delighted to see Sanji’s experiments. It’s also nice to see that Sanji hates his powerup as much as I do. Most curious to see why Oda’s moving the fight- is to clear the Live Floor, or to get Sanji in position somewhere else (ready for CP-0 after the fight?) or both?

Killer vs Hawkins goes down as one of the good fights. Those attacks of Killer’s look very good, fun fighting style. Slight marks lost for not having much flow, this is a fight that would benefit from being two chapters: first one ending with Killer cutting off the arm, second one being a full fight with the Strawman, but still a good fight regardless. Think that’s the most brutal thing Oda has drawn in full apart from Orochi’s fake decapitation?

Kid and Law vs Big Mom, it’s all but confirmed it will lead to her defeat, but I still don’t expect it to be in a proper fight.

Big Mom>>>>>Shanks crew-mates, how can you think the opposite ? :denzimote:
this chapter
she couldn't do shit to a collapsed kid
Most slashes don't bisect the opponent in OP, and it has little to do with power and everything to do with plot.
that's not true
most attakss that targets the limbs, always fully or partly cut said limb.
doflamingo cut law's arm
someone cut kid's arm
cracker partly cut luffy's arm
killer cut hawkins's arm
shank's lost his arm to a sea king's bite

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Cmon now, Hawkins wasnt that bad, he only loss to Kizaru, Law, and Killer, his 1 Wins comes from Zoro 🤣😂🤣
I really do pity the sad existence and life of the person running this account dawg. So pressed by a fictional character that he comes onto a forum every day just to shit talk a cartoon character. I truly hope you find better things to do in life.

this chapter
she couldn't do shit to a collapsed kid

that's not true
most attakss that targets the limbs, always fully or partly cut said limb.
doflamingo cut law's arm
someone cut kid's arm
cracker partly cut luffy's arm
killer cut hawkins's arm
shank's lost his arm to a sea king's bite
Yes and being able to target the limb in a prone position, is subject to plot, most of the time those sort of attacks are easy to dodge/block.
Kid's arm was not targeted here by BM but he was given a slash here to some area of his body so it would not bisect him, and he may or may not have used some metal to defend given the vagueness of the collision. I don't know why you are using this to think randomly scale Shank's crew members over BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.