Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with Big Mom.
That just means Oda is just shit writer that never respects his own character (Big Mom)

Big Mom was one shotting Judge, and treating both Ichiji and Yonji like fodder. Destroying rocket launcher with mere scream. Hyped having bad history with Garp since FI arc (which is never mentioned anymore).
And now suddenly her named attack can't injure distracted, headache Kidd who didn't defend himself. Yeah not Big Mom that is trash, it is Oda.
its not that kidd can be really durable or using haki to block or something. he must just be fodder and that means big mom is fodder. yall mfs..
Post automatically merged:

the second luffy beats blackbeard everyone on worstgen is going to be like SMH BLACKBEARD IS KOBY TIER THIS **** IS A CLOWN

Hawkins: what is this card? I dont remember have this...
Killer: i inserted that. Clear?
*meme

Whats next for Killer after 320m Hawkins? 932m Smoothie/ 350m Apoo/ back up Kid like Yamato for luffy/ CP-0? Smoothie is good for 1B berries.

Kid went for Shanks, but Mihawk had just left Shanks place. Unfortunately, Mihawk cut his left hand(no cannon). So there is an open place for Zoro could cut whatever Kid has, a wank i mean.

Sanji runs into Nami: "im sorry if i cant love you again" hiks hiks
Sanji runs into Robin: im sorry if i cant love you again" hiks hiks
Then Sanji nearly complete the awakening like the siblings. He fall close into emotionless, he though about considering become okama may help this problem but he thinks that it wont work.

Thus,..., he thinks for Nami, Robin & All ladies in the world will forget him. & the process of awakening already 99%.... But... Sanji conquer the Awakening with CoC awakening to cancel the emotionless but still has exoskeleton. Sanji is happy. Then he beat queen then come to Nami-Robin & says "i truely cant let you disappear from me. Nami&Robin: " huh...??? "
(Sanji wank)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
bullshit. marco is a doctor and he couldnt cure shit with his medical skills, just delay it with magic powers
Not bullshit.

Read again what I said. He didn't make it due to Marco. But influence from his flames. Chopper realized how it may work based on how Marco flames worked on the people. Am I wrong here? tss

It seems that Oda is really going to have Kidd defeat Big Mom. That would make him the strongest character on the alliance. Never thought it would happen.
And Oda keeps on clowning Big Mom, this one isn't a surprise.
I don't think oda will have kidd defeat big mom, they will have decent fight and in end oda will show how terrifying big mom can be by showing awakening type powers of her devil fruit

we still didn't even found out how Apoo Df works, and seemslike all ancient zoans can do was become deadweights. imagine if onepiece was made by togashi or kishi, theres probably more explanation on how DF works.
Yeah, So many fights in this war, but they're all either off paneled or rushed, someone needs to tell Oda to relax and just do shits slowly, and tell him to stop with the useless panels like showing us Otama crap
With how things are right now, I wouldn't even be surprised if BM v Kid battle is just gonna be them spamming CoC like Luffy and Kaido

Once again I have to say: From a logical standpoint very little made any sense this chapter (I could write a paper about all the logical problems and inconsistencies).

However, since I've given up on judging OP like that anyway, it was actually a fun read once again.

Killer's performance was nice to see ... Hawkins' not so much.

Only fights left:

Raizo vs Fukurujo
Drake vs Apoo
Sanji vs Queen
Zoro vs King
Kid/Law vs BM
Luffy vs Kaido

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

So Hyogoro, Kawamatsu, Marco and the other chumps were so impressed with the fight they forgot to confront the fodders. :lawsigh:

Sanji needs to do all on his own.
So is Sanji vs Queen and a army of fodders :crazwhat:
has to do what? Run away?
Also i told you to change that blasphemous pfp:beckmoji:

Last edited:
Once again I have to say: From a logical standpoint very little made any sense this chapter (I could write a paper about all the logical problems and inconsistencies).

However, since I've given up on judging OP like that anyway, it was actually a fun read once again.

Killer's performance was nice to see ... Hawkins' not so much.

Only fights left:

Raizo vs Fukurujo
Drake vs Apoo
Sanji vs Queen
Zoro vs King
Kid/Law vs BM
Luffy vs Kaido
There might be Denjiro vs Orochi with Orochi taking Hiyori as hostage

Why are you saying chapter is shit…? Its because of sanji?
Not specific to this chapter. I can't enjoy one piece anymore like reading weekly, analyzing, and stuff...90% of the time I don't enjoy it anymore this has happened for months now...so I am just sticking with one piece just for the huge plot reveals...so I am fine with just the spoilers.....With regards to wano future chapters...I will probably only read a chapter when ZKK happens just because that will be a storm.... I am mostly staying for memes here now(most of the time).
P.S. I am not a fan of Hawkins vs Killer...its such bad writing the way it just ended(for hawkins, whats was the whole % based setup for?).

Status
Not open for further replies.