Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Says the one denying that zoro ran? It's not even a bad thing you're making a big deal out of being logical instead of being a loud and dumb idiot

Whitebeard is a unique case, and ironically luffy who is gonna surpass him ran away multiple times
Zoro wasnt even fighting apoo in the first place he was just trying to get unconcious luffy out there.
Meanwhile sanji abandoned chopper.
What a bitch.
Unlike sanji zoro doesnt abandon his comrades.
Thanks for wanking zoro some more.:cheers:

Zoro wasnt even fighting apoo in the first place he was just trying to get unconcious luffy out there.
Meanwhile sanji abandoned chopper.
What a bitch.
Unlike sanji zoro doesnt abandon his comrades.
Thanks for wanking zoro some more.:cheers:
Sanji didn't abandon chopper

And he is trying to figure out how to not become emotionless in order to not do things like using chopper as a meat shield

Also zoro didn't want to go rescue sanji during Zou, you can say he wanted to abandon a comrade

(btw I know it's not the case, zoro just had faith in sanjis judgement, I'm just using the same mental gymnastics you are using in order to make you understand how ridiculous your point is)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji didn't abandon chopper

And he is trying to figure out how to not become emotionless in order to not do things like using chopper as a meat shield

Also zoro didn't want to go rescue sanji during Zou, you can say he wanted to abandon a comrade

(btw I know it's not the case, zoro just had faith in sanjis judgement, I'm just using the same mental gymnastics you are using in order to make you understand how ridiculous your point is)
He ran away without chopper so yeah he abandoned him.

He ran away without chopper so yeah he abandoned him.
Nope, he didn't, chopper isn't being threatened by anyone lmao, there are two whitebeard commanders next to him and a few minks, no fodder would even come close to him

Plus chopper isn't being threatened, if he was then sanji would definitely save him, but given how the only risk chopper is being exposed at is the potential "evil" sanji

Sanji trying to fix his situation first makes sense, because everyone is gonna be at risk he becomes evil

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nope, he didn't, chopper isn't being threatened by anyone lmao, there are two whitebeard commanders next to him and a few minks, no fodder would even come close to him

Plus chopper isn't being threatened, if he was then sanji would definitely save him, but given how the only risk chopper is being exposed at is the potential "evil" sanji

Sanji trying to fix his situation first makes sense, because everyone is gonna be at risk he becomes evil
he would be threatened if queen attacked him since sanji ran away like a bitch,it's a good thing queen didn't the only reason chopper is still alive is cause queen didn't want to kill him

Last edited:
Honestly I can't take Big Mom seriously anymore after this chapter... CoC infused punch against someone on your side, but against your opponents you didn't even use CoA on Napoleon... AND neither she breaks the floor with Mama-Raid, something that Who's who and Robin (lot of tiers under her) managed to do. Oda really doesn't know what to do with her, a never-ending disappointment in this arc :josad:
Why Powerscaling is useless in One Piece

he would be threated if queen attacked him since sanji ran away like a bitch,it's a good thing queen didn't the only reason chopper is still alive is cause queen didn't want to kill him
He didn't run like a bitch, quit your mental gymnastics, sanji is now potentially a bigger threat to the alliance than queen is because of his potential loss in emotions

And sanji isn't running away far, he's just trying to get some time to think, he's running around, he didn't even leave the live floor, if queen tried to kill chopper given sanji's speed he wouldn't have a problem saving him

Also why act as if sanji is overreacting? He isn't being bitchy he's being logical, if he doesn't figure out a way of stop the process before defeating queen, it's not queen who's gonna kill samurais, it's gonna be emotionless sanji

Even the dumbest and stubborn mofo, aka you, would understand that, so have fun trolling lol

I had figured since before we would get the pictures that Queen had probably kinda traumatized the man too.
Bro what are you on? Sanji isn't giving the slightest fuck about queen lol
How did queen traumatize him? Sanji isn't even scared of him rn
Post automatically merged:

You know that this is a one piece thread, not a thread about whatever fan fic you're reading right?

No I blame you for having poor reading skills

If sanji doesn't take the time to figure out to stop the transformation we'll have an evil black hair sanji

What the heck is even the point of beating a threat to the alliance if he becomes a bigger threat?

He ran away because he wants to first figure out how to not become a crual and vicious monster like his brothers

This is probably the most emotionally compelling character arc because sanji is at risk of not only becoming the very thing he hates, but also because he might really become the act he put up in front of luffy during wci

If he loses his emotions we all know where this is going, nami's gonna have the cosette treatment, samurais will be used as meat shields etc...
Poor excuse. He becomes a bigger threat based on what? He can sort out while fighting Queen without running away. Like I said, Sanji lucky that Queen just focused on him. Imagine what would have happened if Queen focus on others instead of Sanji.

Poor excuse. He becomes a bigger threat based on what? He can sort out while fighting Queen without running away. Like I said, Sanji lucky that Queen just focused on him. Imagine what would have happened if Queen focus on others instead of Sanji.
Then sanji wouldn't have run away, as simple as that

People are straight up making headcanons to hate on sanji lol, no one was threatened by queen, sanji didn't leave anyone at his mercy

And how can he think during a fight? It's a messy and complicated situation, he can't think straight while he's too busy fighting

So you are one of the 'Toki is alive' believers? Well,me too! But Orochi could take her as hostage anyway. Denjiro has a deep connection with Orochi having worked under him for years.
Welll...I don't actually lol. I have 1 of 2 theories for that 1004 silhouette and why Oda has hidden it for so long:

- It's Toki, but her ghost. The fire festival is occurring, so potentially there's some magic "stuff" going on when the dead are respected in Wano.

- Its Kanjuro's true form and he's playing both sides. Coincidentally he was the first person there by a longshot.

At this point, it's wierd that Oda hasn't showed that person on 25 chapters. I'm also not convinced Denjiro will be involved because he was of those that cut off Orochi's head to begin with and has been gone for 20+ chapters. So he shouldnt be near him at this point I don't think. Oda seems to have other plans with him I feel like

I know those 2 points seem like hot takes, but they are very in line with Oda's type of plot twists, especially because he hasn't revealed said person yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.