Status
Not open for further replies.
All I was saying is that not being attracted to the opposite gender doesn't necessarily mean the person is attracted to the same gender.
Maybe they are not attracted to any gender, you know?!
I think Luffy and Zoro love their freedom about everything else and achieving their dreams is more important. Luffy is probably straight or Asexual and Zoro is straight

Honestly, pacing wise It would feel worse going through a +130 chapters long arc with the long-awaited battle without even feeling the MCs really struggled that much, I ain't mind some more chapters if I get to see the heroes winning by the skin of their teeth. That said that's not what the majority of the fandom believe :risicheck:
Exactly!!! I'd kill for this tbh.

Gimme some o dat Natural Awakening:

- Raizo vs Fuku
- Chopper vs Numbers
- Drake vs Apoo
- Usopp vs Awakened P1
- Nami vs Awakened Ulti
- Brook vs Awakened Black Maria
- Franky vs Awakened Sasaki
- Jinbe vs Awakened WsW
- Yamato vs Awakened Jack

All <1 chapter or even shared chapter fights. Then the top 4 (Queen, King, BM, and Kaido) can just fully control and unlock Awakening so no ressurections or rematches.

Idk, I'll keep my headcanon around for a little while longer

:pepemy:

Exactly!!! I'd kill for this tbh.

Gimme some o dat Natural Awakening:

- Raizo vs Fuku
- Chopper vs Numbers
- Drake vs Apoo
- Usopp vs Awakened P1
- Nami vs Awakened Ulti
- Brook vs Awakened Black Maria
- Franky vs Awakened Sasaki
- Jinbe vs Awakened WsW
- Yamato vs Awakened Jack

All <1 chapter or even shared chapter fights. Then the top 4 (Queen, King, BM, and Kaido) can just fully control and unlock Awakening so no ressurections or rematches.

Idk, I'll keep my headcanon around for a little while longer

:pepemy:
Something I believe could be more possible is the remaining numbers having devil fruit and may even be awakened (kinda like the mindless zoan guard). So Oda can give a real W to Usopp and Chopper (and maybe Nami who gets to defeat someone without BM nerfing & someone else since there are 4 left if I counted right)

Status
Not open for further replies.