How do you deal with depression??

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Detaching from the real world posting on this site which doesn't allow me material time to focus on my depression. Pretty much a drama breaker.

Also eating foods rich of tryptophan which is converted into serotonin in our body, which can boost mood even if temporarily, such as: cereals, beans, eggs, almonds, dark chocolate, nuts, yogurt, milk and fruit such as pineapples, bananas, kiwi fruit, tomatoes etc.

In general I also tend to push toxicity and negativity away but at the same time making sure to be ethically correct without disregarding others' sentiments.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
- Seek interaction with others even if you have to force yourself to.
- Do something you love, and something that feels nostalgic to you and brings back happy memories.
- Spend more time with your family and loved ones.
- Force yourself to go out. Physical activity helps loads.
- Anything you love doing to take your mind away from the negative thoughts that come to you.

But I understand that all of this is easier said than done. You don't feel like doing anything, and there's a massive drop in self esteem. If it's too hard on you and it's been going on for a long time, then I recommend counseling. Remember to always keep reaffirming yourself of your own strong suits and any resources that you know you have that will get you through tough times.

Self realisation that you have the energy and resources to get through what you're going through is very important.

- Seek interaction with others even if you have to force yourself to.
- Do something you love, and something that feels nostalgic to you and brings back happy memories.
- Spend more time with your family and loved ones.
- Force yourself to go out. Physical activity helps loads.
- Anything you love doing to take your mind away from the negative thoughts that come to you.

But I understand that all of this is easier said than done. You don't feel like doing anything, and there's a massive drop in self esteem. If it's too hard on you and it's been going on for a long time, then I recommend counseling. Remember to always keep reaffirming yourself of your own strong suits and any resources that you know you have that will get you through tough times.

Self realisation that you have the energy and resources to get through what you're going through is very important.
Or call Lind for advice :blush: