Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
It would be weird to not have Kanki vs Riboku after the build up so I don’t think Kanki will be stripped from his Gg status
He could probably just be a General, a former member of the 5GG and still face Riboku. He would still have the same quality only thing he wont have all the rights as the 5GG will have.

Tho Kanki will probably talk his way out of this by telling them he got info that those soldiers would join with the other armies to attack them upon release. But the above option could work too, strip him of the 5GG rights.

It's explained in the summary why. Another reason I might add the Qi King may withdraw from helping Qin after this event.

And this could arise problems in the long run for the unification.
It doesn't matter anymore Zhao is done for if Qin conquers Zhao then Qi becomes unnecessary

Qin will double there resources

I would immediately attack Han or Wei after Zhao
With conquering three states your resources triple your manpower too until Qi can mobilize his army for a long war Qin will have conquer Zhao and Wei or Han

It doesn't matter anymore Zhao is done for if Qin conquers Zhao then Qi becomes unnecessary

Qin will double there resources

I would immediately attack Han or Wei after Zhao
With conquering three states your resources triple your manpower too until Qi can mobilize his army for a long war Qin will have conquer Zhao and Wei or Han
Zhao aint done for you are forgetting Riboku behind the scenes.

It's not that easy.

And you just highlighted the problem that could end up for the unification, we don't need Qi now let's just throw it away after everything they have done prior.

Sei understands the problem will be there for the long run, for his goal, Kanki doesn't bother with that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He could probably just be a General, a former member of the 5GG and still face Riboku. He would still have the same quality only thing he wont have all the rights as the 5GG will have.

Tho Kanki will probably talk his way out of this by telling them he got info that those soldiers would join with the other armies to attack them upon release. But the above option could work too, strip him of the 5GG rights.
Kanki and Shin having the same rank could be fun

Yeah Kanki being a simple general can maybe work

Plot twist, Ei Sei went to Kanki's HQ to congratulate him on what he did, historically matching the personality of real life Qin Shi Huang. :suresure:

Ei Sei: "For Executing Those 100,000 filthy Zhao Trash, Great General Kanki's Nobility Shall Rise By 2 Ranks, He's Granted The Lands Of Chouhei And Eikyuu, Along With 3000 Units Of Gold And 10 Units Of Treasures!" :steef:
"Here have SHK's boys as a gift to power up your army"

Zhao aint done for you are forgetting Riboku behind the scenes.

It's not that easy.

And you just highlighted the problem that could end up for the unification, we don't need Qi now let's just throw it away after everything they have done prior.

Sei understands the problem will be there for the long run, for his goal, Kanki doesn't bother with that.
The unification in the form of Qin can never work in a utopia way

What Haku Ki did was far worse yet Qin attempt unification

What Kanki did was understandably 100.000 if they would regroup under one new general they could annihilate Kankis army letting them go would bring the whole campaign in danger everything they gained all the sacrifice would be for nothing and they would start at zero

Kanki was right in his decision

The original army was 240.000 think about the consequences even if Kanki would team up with Ousen he wouldn't be able to get past that huge army that would be defending

Kanki made a huge stepping stone towards ending Zhao

Even if Riboku would come back that wouldn't change anything Zhao is being reduced to his capital before Gyou Zhao was a mighty state now Zhao lost everything

Between the border of Qin and Gyou
Now between Gyou and Kantan

All those potential Soldiers are now being Qin citizens now Qin can recruit them as soldiers not Zhao

If Riboku comes back he will find the state far weaker than it was ever before
Plus 100.000 highly trained soldiers are missing too

Riboku can't beat Qin anymore

Plot twist, Ei Sei went to Kanki's HQ to congratulate him on what he did, historically matching the personality of real life Qin Shi Huang. :suresure:

Ei Sei: "For Executing Those 100,000 filthy Zhao Trash, Great General Kanki's Nobility Shall Rise By 2 Ranks, He's Granted The Lands Of Chouhei And Eikyuu, Along With 3000 Units Of Gold And 10 Units Of Treasures!" :steef:
"Dudee, that was fire. Oustanding job."

Kanki, surprised face : "Thank you sir."

"No prob my man. Let's not use formal terms between us. Keep being goated."

On the way back to Kanyou

"Did you see what he did, Shou Bun Kun?"

"I saw, sir."

"Fucking savage, cancellor, I am telling you."

Last edited:
There was this crazy theory on Reddit saying Kanki is a descendent of Hakuki and the rage that burns inside Kanki comes from the disgrace his family faced after the King forced HakuKi to commit suicide. It's probably not gonna end up being true but that would actually explain Kanki's actions a lot. He will be basically Doflamingo of Kingdom.

There was this crazy theory on Reddit saying Kanki is a descendent of Hakuki and the rage that burns inside Kanki comes from the disgrace his family faced after the King forced HakuKi to commit suicide. It's probably not gonna end up being true but that would actually explain Kanki's actions a lot. He will be basically Doflamingo of Kingdom.
Trust me this was a wise decision if he wouldn't kill them He would die and everything would be pointless

The King is young and naive this is the extreme art of war

The unification in the form of Qin can never work in a utopia way

What Haku Ki did was far worse yet Qin attempt unification

What Kanki did was understandably 100.000 if they would regroup under one new general they could annihilate Kankis army letting them go would bring the whole campaign in danger everything they gained all the sacrifice would be for nothing and they would start at zero

Kanki was right in his decision

The original army was 240.000 think about the consequences even if Kanki would team up with Ousen he wouldn't be able to get past that huge army that would be defending

Kanki made a huge stepping stone towards ending Zhao

Even if Riboku would come back that wouldn't change anything Zhao is being reduced to his capital before Gyou Zhao was a mighty state now Zhao lost everything

Between the border of Qin and Gyou
Now between Gyou and Kantan

All those potential Soldiers are now being Qin citizens now Qin can recruit them as soldiers not Zhao

If Riboku comes back he will find the state far weaker than it was ever before
Plus 100.000 highly trained soldiers are missing too

Riboku can't beat Qin anymore
History spoilers ahead:

despite all of this they still couldn't beat Riboku and had to result into conspiacy and bribe the higher ups to kill Riboku only then they could Conquer Zhao fully

History spoilers ahead:

despite all of this they still couldn't beat Riboku and had to result into conspiacy and bribe the higher ups to kill Riboku only then they could Conquer Zhao fully
Q
q.q man I didn't wanted to know this
While I was quoting you I read the spoiler

Yet even if Riboku comas back the only think he can do is defense not offensive

i would liked that
:suresure:
Ei Sei : next time i want another master piece of art like that human bow you made :steef:

also don't give a fuck about that slave shin or whatever was his name :vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

hmm i prefer not

better to let kanki stay just a bandit who become GG

:goyea: