Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Apoo is obviously only out for the interests of himself and his crew and that's it. He can't be trusted as it has already been shown. I really hope Drake refusing Apoo's alliance is the case because I really don't think Hawkins going down and Apoo NOT (to be in ANOTHER ALLIANCE OF ALL THINGS) makes sense.
It absolutely doesn't. And Drake doesn't seem like he has enough clout to let Apoo in the Alliance and I can't see him deciding to make a side gig with... Apoo of all people. what's there to gain?

Because they are stronger than Queen

Why is this a hard concept? Queen would be one shotted by a serious Kaido just like Luffy was in 923
Agreed. Law is stronger than queen since we see that even he can tank a hybrid thunder bagua using his ability curtain. We haven't seen durability feats of kidd that measure up to that or luffy or zoro

So Kid and Law didn't awaken their devil fruits during the battle against Kaido, Luffy himself after fighting against Kaido for hours still hasn't awakened his devil fruit.

But Kid and Law finally awakened their devil fruits during their 2v1 battle against Big Mom.

Lol Big Mom actually forced two of the supernovas to awaken their devil fruits before Kaido.:milaugh:

She used Coc infused attacks already,did you forget Ussop's gag with the fodder?BM was using COC!
There is no CoC induced attacks. That is Adv CoC. Also I doubt she was using those attacks from the last chapter as she clearly mentioned she has not done anything such that Kid will get hurt/die. The CoC is most probably like what Shanks was doing, just emitting dominance with her CoC that's all.

I'm so happy Kanjuro is alive! I was so dissapointed with how he was wasted without a proper showcase. His ability has so much potential and I want to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.