Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap. As stated luffy and kat were knocking people out while clashing with fists using coc during whole cake and none of them had advanced coc
I know that,so did Doffy and Chinjao!But she wouldn't waste her COC like that,COC infusion+COA was probably used vs Kidd and Law!I think they are only surviving thanks to Shambles+tons of metal tanking shit!

I'm really triggered about Kanjuro, my last denial hope is that it's a flashback scene and Lance didn't say or noticed like last time when he said Kid's arm was separated but it was a past scene or just for illustration panel.

dude you are underestimating kidd's awakening abilities. Oda can go a route for kidd like giving him an ability so that he can manipulate the iron or any other metal contents in body. That would be super hax. Also yes i agree with you ,kidd's based on environment and stuff but only admirals,yonkos serious body fighters can do something against kidd's ability previously but if he got that ability what am talking about .
I don't disagree with you. However it all depends on the route that oda takes with kidds awakening. To add oda can also make luffys awakening more hav than kidds since rubber and its properties if done correctly cant be extremely broken

How is kidds ability more haxed than luffy when his ability literally is reliant on his environment and is very circumstantial?
also what do you think about this df awakening,previously law said bigmom haki is too much he even can't hurt her or move her.Kidd also the same. Now what makes them think it will hurt? you got my point right? so what do you think about it?

Sounds like a cool chapter. I like that Apoo is finally coming back to the good side, and I also like that Kid and Law have gotten a significant power up that makes sense.
These recent fights have been the rooftop 2.0.

So a Chopper/weaklings not even going to get to defeat the remaining numbers @Paperchampion23, what a waste :few:
Again, I think we gotta wait for full summary/context. I don't understand their scene atm. Could be way out of context and Apoo is just playing the betrayal card/dick move again

I could totally see Chopper go into a new form to take out the 3 Numbers once he realizes Apoo is shady as fuck, then Drake comes around and beats him. Can happen all in 1 chapter (maybe even next chapter, idk.)

That's interesting. Maybe that's what he's aiming for.

Maybe instead of just using it to seal Big Mom like I talked about earlier, he's going to make her highly magnetized so that every metal attracts her at a very fast velocity damaging to her when it hits her.
I could see tons of metal hovering above BM and being launched at very high speed to hurt her during the entirity of the fight!I think Kidd's way to hurt her is by crushing her with his metal arms!He needs to pull some jiu jitsu moves to end the crazy bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.