Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter feels like a trifecta of Oda's writing flaws lol

- Asspull powerup (even if it's a hype one)
- Cheap death fakeouts (twice now with Kanjuro)
- Introducing more plot points this late into the climax
Yea as soon as I read the spoilers I said "Whaat?! Kanjuro still aliiiive?!"

Its ridiculous. Nobody freakin dies. Im cool with awakenings. Most top tier have them. Looks like Kidd and Law will be up there after this fight.

Electrons spinning around an atom's core in a certain and same direction, makes the atoms have magnetic energy due to electric current being generated by those actions. To completely make a person into a magnet, Kidd needs to direct each of BM's electron movement, and then place BM in the proximity of another magnet in order to interact, in this case it can be Kidd himself or it can be the planet since the planet is a big magnet due to electric current generated by whatever energy the planet generates! But i'm not intelligent yet since a cultured man is a man capable of forming a harem so i'm not at that level yet root for me!

This I already understand!! But what I'm in doubt is how would it work for Kid to make a direct hit and damage Big Mom?

I think the Kid's punches might work on her as he controls the electrons in her body so he can use his punches as a catalyst that squeezes her internal organs.

I don't disagree with you. However it all depends on the route that oda takes with kidds awakening. To add oda can also make luffys awakening more hav than kidds since rubber and its properties if done correctly cant be extremely broken
yes but it can't be as hax as kidd when it's one on one. Kidd literally making inside metal content to hurt that will definetly hax than making rubber and punching someone.

Again oda can literally make luffys awakening more broken based on the properties of rubber so again no. Ontop of that isn't natural rubber none magnetic?
I didn’t say anything about Luffy. You said that Kidd’s ability was dependent on environment and circumstantial, which it isn’t anymore thanks to the awakening. That’s all I was replying to

I could totally see Chopper go into a new form to take out the 3 Numbers once he realizes Apoo is shady as fuck, then Drake comes around and beats him. Can happen all in 1 chapter (maybe even next chapter, idk.)
I can maybe see this happen, Apoo is a guy who is known for his backstabbing and shouldn't be trusted. X Drake even said that he never liked Apoo, this whole "alliance" between them feels weird and I believe that if they are going to become allies then Apoo is most likely planning to betray X Drake.

Don't worry remember he created a fire demon...and now Kinemon will be alive to kill the demon and Kanjuuro again :milaugh::seriously:
I'm hoping for the other scabbards to get in on it. Denjiro, Kawamatsu, and Izo aren't doing anything at the moment. Hate all you want, but Kanjuro coming back was one of my biggest hopes remaining for this arc and I'm going to enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.