Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about Kid and Law awakening, it kinda proof that awakening cost lot or stamina. Meaning a character can't spamm it like he want to do. Doffy use his awakening around 30mins, it make sense why Doffy hold himself back to not use it until he was in danger. Awakening take lot of stamina.

And Kata spamm awakening over 6-8hours!!!
Can you imagine how much stamina it take from him? Stamina getting weaken>less endurance,Katakuri was really a beast.

Law and Kid awakening seems different then Doffy and Kata Awakening thought, make sense since there paramecia are different.

Doesn’t seem like they have any stamina problems with it. Maybe law but not kid as of now

Man Idk how old you are but this game of cat and mouse is really boring to me and quite frankly a waste of time as neither Big mom nor Zoro is true and I have better things to do in life and I certainly hope so do you.

I just honestly think Zoro is stronger than Big Mom and lets leave it at that, if you don't see it that way that's your interpretation of One Piece and I just disagree with it.
Imagine lecturing someone about wasting time over fictional characters in a forum literally dedicated to wasting time about fictional characters

No wonder forum dogs here treat you like a brain dead bird

Ikkoku though is literally just BM’s pure strength. We probably haven’t seen her best Ikkoku yet
Well in fiction combination attacks usually result in much bigger power than just two attacks or even fusions of two attacks.

Let me give you one example and tell me if makes sense.
Look at Aqua Lagoona

This requires city or at least very large town level power to punch through such utterly massive Tsunami and its look at least 10 times stronger than Zoro's single 108 pound canon. And Zoro is actually able to spam 108 pound canon if two 108 pound canons did the job combining attack with Luffy would make no sense.

@Paperchampion23 This is what I hope happens:

Apoo tries to form an alliance because he knows Drake will beat him. Drake turns him down, and Chopper fights the 3 Numbers. Drake and Chopper win their fights. Raizo beats Fuku, Yamato takes out the fire demon, Denjiro finishes off Kanjuro (would have preferred it to be Kin’emon, but Kinemon getting up would be a huge asspull), Hiyori or Momo (hopefully Hiyori) finish off Orochi
Not entirely sure what's going on with Kanjuro yet. Surprised he's still being used in an antagonistic capacity after Kin and his last scene. Same with Denjiro. These 2 entirely leave me confused as to where the story is going with them. Now Drake and Apoo might make that 4 people because I still am not understanding their scene but hopefully this chapter makes it simple (i.e. we see Apoo's underlying intentions).

I doubt Oda is going to switch over the Numbers to be good, would be weird at this point. But I still think Chopper will take them out. Maybe the 6th Number will be an Usopp thing.

Last edited:
So kid's and Law's are the first different awakenings we have seen. They can already use their powers on their surroundings and so the next step for kid was applying it on human beings. But what about law? Why is it awakening to atack from the inside?

@Paperchampion23 What do you suppose is going on with Number 6? This is throwing me for a loop.

Maybe it has a successful SMILE, and fights Usopp while Chopper fights the other 3?

Maybe Oda just forgot that he hadn’t utilized Number 6 yet?

Maybe he got taken out off screen? We did see, a long time ago, a silhouette of a so far unseen Number, and it was preparing to face the fodder army
I don't think he's forgotten no. I do agree that maybe Chopper takes these 3 and Usopp takes the other one. Strong maybe. Would be a cool thing to address since they are the 2 that need some focus (at least Brook took out a Number)

Doesn’t seem like they have any stamina problems with it. Maybe law but not kid as of now
For Kid I agree Idk if he has stamina issue too or not but Law awakening taking many stamina. Or Kid taking much stamina too but he can handle it better? Idk, I think Kid Chapter is the next one. Yes he do most like crazy stuff this chapter, but Kid own big moment is next chapter. Im pretty sure about this:)

No wonder forum dogs here treat you like a brain dead bird
I am trying to understand what you are trying to say here.
Are forum dogs supposed to be moderators?

Are you insulting moderators by calling them dogs? Or are you referring to few people here supporting you? Why would you insult people supporting you?

But trust me you are just not as famous but keep up with your opinions, a lot of people would consider you retarded too. Are people's opinion of you on a nerd forum that important to you? That's your argument?

Seeing as this is Law’s and Kid’s last resort, I think this will hardly be enough to take down BM for good but Law’s awakening sounds as OP as CoC infusion, probably ranking among the most devastating moves up there with top tiers if he puts his all into it

I can buy that doing some real permanent damage to BM

Man Idk how old you are but this game of cat and mouse is really boring to me and quite frankly a waste of time as neither Big mom nor Zoro is true and I have better things to do in life and I certainly hope so do you.

I just honestly think Zoro is stronger than Big Mom and lets leave it at that, if you don't see it that way that's your interpretation of One Piece and I just disagree with it.
i hope you trolling lmao
zoro stronger than big mom :cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Y’all are about see why they are the top dogs of the new gen. BIG 3 OF THE ALLIANCE. Luffy, Kidd, and Law. No Yamato in there, no Sanji, no Zoro, no Marco. Put some respect and stop putting these fucking underlings over any of them.
Yamato did something even post Udon Luffy (pre adv COC) couldn't do teaming up is way easier than fighting an emperor one on one also it is their "last resort" you know what that means right :milaugh:
EOW: Kid > Yamato > Law (assuming Kid will get another powerup)

Talking about Kid and Law awakening, it kinda proof that awakening cost lot or stamina. Meaning a character can't spamm it like he want to do. Doffy use his awakening around 30mins, it make sense why Doffy hold himself back to not use it until he was in danger. Awakening take lot of stamina.

And Kata spamm awakening over 6-8hours!!!
Can you imagine how much stamina it take from him? Stamina getting weaken>less endurance,Katakuri was really a beast.

Law and Kid awakening seems different then Doffy and Kata Awakening thought, make sense since there paramecia are different.
The issue is that Doflamingo was not suggested to be using any stamina when he used this awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.