Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing to theorize but claiming you're right and others are stubborn while basing it all on a Gacha game is weird stuff.
because this particular gacha game is strict to canon and being heavily supervised by Shueisha. If you see a character having black and red lightning on it's promo art and in the gallery consider it's confirmed. They don't give these colors to all coc users, doffy is an example. but if they do that's a confirmation.

Law attack did absolutely nothing. Zoro attack caused significant amount of damage. You can deny all you want but the manga paints a very clear picture.

Zoro broken bones weaken him so hid Dead Man Game attack was weaker. So that means we saw a significantly weak version if Zoro strongest attack. That makes a huge difference.
I didn't even compare zolo's ashura damage to Law GK damage to Kaido Lmao:suresure:

I'm just saying that zolo's asura didn't weaken Kaido compared to when Law weaken Doflamingo with his GK so that Luffy can beat his opponents 1v1. Can't your pea sized brain actually process what I'm trying to say?:seriously:

Luffy defeated Katakuri with a weaker attack than the one he hit Katakuri with earlier during the battle. That worked because of the condition Katakuri was in at the time.
Kong gun is stronger than King Cobra?:pepeanger:

Last edited:
Yes, together with Law. That's the point I'm making. Those two beating Big Mom together doesn't mean they are stronger than Zoro or King individually.

Zoro is not using haki. That's what makes it so impressive.

Look at his sword in all the scenes.
He fainted so he lost control over his and Enma's haki

You capping? You claimed that Oda never lets antagonists get back up permanently after dragging a fight on. See Akainu vs WB whereAkainu came back like the living vengeance:suresure:

BM is almost guaranteed to survive after Law and Kidd pass out especially when characters in this arc have been coming back to life left and right. She may be a meme but think that shes going to get beaten by two half dead SNs using Awakening for first time is downright hilarious :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.