Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is a underling what you talking about? Kid will beat Big Mom with Law very soon
Post automatically merged:

King having fun with Rooftop Zoro right now:myman:
Yes, together with Law. That's the point I'm making. Those two beating Big Mom together doesn't mean they are stronger than Zoro or King individually.

Zoro is not using haki. That's what makes it so impressive.

Look at his sword in all the scenes.

Haven't people been suggesting that Luffy was going to awaken his devil fruit as the final powerup against Kaido?

Law and Kidd getting their awakenings under the same duress at the same time makes sense when considering that. Finally getting the mc level treatment they deserve. Wonder if this will actually take out big mum.
Nah they probably won't take out Big mom if they already need awakening. Big mom only got a few scratches on her and she still smiling. She also hasn't been fighting that long if you compare that to kaidos run. Big mom is an emperor and kid and law aren't on luffys level. No chance they take her out. Big mom will betray kaido when hes on the losing side. She'll steal his poneglyph and run away. Only then kid and law get credit for "Defeating" her. And luffy will get a share of that credit.

luffy and Kaido didn't have it all the time either. There is no point to draw in at any occasion. Anyway, I'm right and you're wrong and stubborn bum who wants to be stubborn. When Ulti is revealed to have CoC by Oda or in Vivre card remember this conversation lol. I'm not wasting time on this anymore.
It's one thing to theorize but claiming you're right and others are stubborn while basing it all on a Gacha game is weird stuff.

Lmao really dude, I'm just comparing the significance of Law's GK to Doflamingo compared to zolo's ashura against Kaido in terms of changing the tides of the battle.

Law's GK against Doflamingo is equal to Kaido's sustained damage from 9 Scabbards, 5 Supernovas up to the current story when Luffy is 1v1 Kaido currently.

Then why bring up Luffy and Doflamingo is on a weaken state in the first place?
and as I said earlier vitality doesn't affect the strength of an attack
Law attack did absolutely nothing. Zoro attack caused significant amount of damage. You can deny all you want but the manga paints a very clear picture.

Zoro broken bones weaken him so hid Dead Man Game attack was weaker. So that means we saw a significantly weak version if Zoro strongest attack. That makes a huge difference.

You have to explain why you think this. Because currently it says he is using it but has to he careful.

Also redon's spoiler explicitly says he's using it and he's never incorrect about his spoilers
If he using it that means he didn't use at full potencial because it's also says that it's fatal to him
So i don't know what is going on
Maybe translation error for korean text

Status
Not open for further replies.