Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law did something to him when they arrive on Onigashima
:cheers:
Lol… iffff the spoiler is true, it’s about Punk Hazard arc when we first found Kinemon cut by Law…

that would mean that Law’s fruit ability after he cuts you, even if you get it back in place… it is still somehow disjoined and has a tiny invisible separation between them…

which might be where Kaido’s sword went through

again, it’s bullshit and so stupid lol

but I don’t think Law did it on their way to Onigashima

it might be Oda’s way to explain more about the cutting ability Law has in his DF… and he’s making Kinemon survive through that

Excellent, because I think Big Meme will not be a Yonko after Wano.

Kaido dies, Big Meme sticks around as Olin, might even be in Elbaf, but her role as Yonko is over, Katakuri takes over the BMP.

So Kid and Law will end Big Mom's career as a Yonko in Wano (by turning her into Olin), I'm ready to take that bet.
fine by me ... cause Luffy STATED ... I will defeat you after Kaido ... so Big Mom Vs Luffy WILL happen ...
my real bet was about Big Mom LOSING to anyone ...

but for
Olin never being a great pirate again and Kata replace him as a Yonko

I'll go for 2 months ... call the mods

Kidd before DF awakening: draw all the scrap metal around him and then repel it against the enemy

Kidd after DF awakening: draw all the scrap metal around him and repel directly the scrap metal towards the enemy

...Kidd is so unoriginal....

- The lower half of Kinemon's body is found running down the stairs that connect the 1st with the 2nd floor.
- It seems that Kaidou cut him in half, but Kinemon is still alive because he thinks that the cut that Law made in Punk Hazard did not stick well
Maybe his body still isn't attached properly ever since Law cut his torso in Punk hazard and only came loose when Kaido cut his body again

Status
Not open for further replies.