Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy and kuri awakening were like that because their devil fruits in the first place was the creation of substances
So when they awaken, they turn the environment into the things they create!
bullet and tesoro (non canon) awakening just gave them more range and the ability to affect things without touching them because there was nothing to turn the environment into (tesoro can't create gold he only manipulates it)

So law and kid awakening makes sense and technically, luffy making the environment rubber is also a long stretch following oda's awakening pattern!
I can take it for Law's case but for Kidd no. Kidd's awakening should've been him making his surrounding become like magnets similar to how he can turn himself into a magnet not making other people magnets.

Well whatever, it is what is I guess. Oda is gonna do what Oda is gonna do. :kayneshrug:

Now that I think about. This development probably the only reason G4 time limit still exist.

Luffy timeskip training was haki focused, make sense by Wano he’d be noticeable superior.

Law/Kid are supposed to be the opposite, both combat abilities revolver completely around there DF abilities.

With CoC being untrainable. Which can explain Kid/Luffy awakening in it the same arc

I agree with this take.

It's way too soon for Law to learn AdCOC, he cannot even use basic COC until now... or at least that's what I assume.
Kid unlocking AdCOC makes much more sense, especially given the fact that he got several parallels to Luffy in this whole arc. Kaido mentioned their COC when he destroyed them both, then their training on Udon, finally Luffy was the first one who unlocked AdCOC, now Kid is next.
My only problem with adCOC is that it seems you need adCOA for it, or Kid didn't even know that was a thing.
Or maybe I'm mixing stuff up, I'm confused with haki lol

My only problem with adCOC is that it seems you need adCOA for it, or Kid didn't even know that was a thing.
Or maybe I'm mixing stuff up, I'm confused with haki lol
I guess as long as Kid gets the concept of "flowing your COC through your attacks", he could use it somehow. Sure, it would not be the same like Luffy's since Kid cannot use penetration haki. I think he'd use it similar to Yamato.

Now that I think about. This development probably the only reason G4 time limit still exist.

Luffy timeskip training was haki focused, make sense by Wano he’d be noticeable superior.

Law/Kid are supposed to be the opposite, both combat abilities revolver completely around there DF abilities.

With CoC being untrainable. Which can explain Kid/Luffy awakening in it the same arc
Luffy did train for Adv CoA so he already had experience in coating himself with Haki, he only needed knowledge that it can be done with CoC.

I think with Luffy it made much more sense. I want Kids awakening too be his most devastating ability.

We need Kid to show off Awakening in great detail first.
Hopefully Oda doesn’t pull his off panel bullshit.
I agree with this take.

It's way too soon for Law to learn AdCOC, he cannot even use basic COC until now... or at least that's what I assume.
Kid unlocking AdCOC makes much more sense, especially given the fact that he got several parallels to Luffy in this whole arc. Kaido mentioned their COC when he destroyed them both, then their training on Udon, finally Luffy was the first one who unlocked AdCOC, now Kid is next.
yea if Law pulls CoC, it won’t be this arc.

Luffy did train for Adv CoA so he already had experience in coating himself with Haki, he only needed knowledge that it can be done with CoC.

I think with Luffy it made much more sense. I want Kids awakening too be his most devastating ability.
When I told you Kidd was going to have both awakening and adv CoC, I was just joking. Now it might actually happen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.