Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I guess. His adCOC would be weaker but he could make it up by combining it with awakening:steef:
I think that's how Kid will make his attacks more powerful but also versatile by adding magnetism on his opponents (awakening). Imagine several levitating metals imbued with COC around Big Mom and crashing her with it due to ferromagnetism (this is basically how Kid crushed Kaido and inflicted damage to him).
Post automatically merged:

Akainu : the guardian of hell
Aokiji : absolute zero on Earth
Kizaru : the thermonuclear catalyst

:steef:
OMG, don't hype me like that!

Nah fuck off lol. November is the holiest month of the year, the birth month of the Grandmaster.

Last year we got 997.

I can only imagine the greatness thats gonna be in the King vs Zoro matchup.
Zoro will get his power up but he is not defeating King in november more like he defeats him in december. Zoro will get his chapter with his power up.

I wonder what kaido and big moms awakening are gonna look like

For kaido we've seen uncontrolled zoan awakening forms that are different from normal hybrid forns from the jailer beast (possibly chopper too lowkey😗)
We've also seen what might be awakening from marco and king with their partial transformation
Out of the 2 options weve seen so far i hope its a more monstrous form instead of the partial transformation cause its kinda eh. Marco looks cool but even basic hybrid forms are more fun to see.

For big mom i got no clue other than give everything around her life the island itself included but at the same time i dont really see why itd be an awakening ability since she probably do it without awakening.
Maybe she consumes the souls around her kinda like moriah did with the shadows giving her some crazy boost in abilities?
Or even she full splits her soul as much as she can and that doing something 🗿
I have no damn clue her possible abilities even more confusing than laws

Luffy did train for Adv CoA so he already had experience in coating himself with Haki, he only needed knowledge that it can be done with CoC.

I think with Luffy it made much more sense. I want Kids awakening too be his most devastating ability.
We did see there’s lvl to the ability. Imo the main point of CoC is to showcase will/ambition. In that regard this is potentially Kids last shot to get direct portrayal Next to luffy. Imo Oda been hyping that up all arc, pass up on it would be extremely annoying imo. we did also see AcoC can be used with normal attacks. But I feel u on the awakening aspect

Kid is an even worse opponent for swordsmen if he can turn people into huge magnet. Good luck swinging properly when you can barely prevent your own weapon from stabbing you:myman:
In that case Oda will make it that strong swordsman are one with their swords or some shit so they'aren't affected.

Big Mom's Haki though, yeah that's a joke according to Oda.

We did see there’s lvl to the ability. Imo the main point of CoC is to showcase will/ambition. In that regard this is potentially Kids last shot to get direct portrayal Next to luffy. Imo Oda been hyping that up all arc, pass up on it would be extremely annoying imo. we did also see AcoC can be used with normal attacks.
Tbf, Yamato used Adv CoC and she had no idea what internal destruction was so you don't need to have Adv CoA to use Adv CoC. Honestly, Kid could get Adv CoC at any time but I personally think Luffy is in a league of his own and Kid/Law are paired up to each other.
Again, Oda can prove me wrong next week lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.