Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We did see there’s lvl to the ability. Imo the main point of CoC is to showcase will/ambition. In that regard this is potentially Kids last shot to get direct portrayal Next to luffy. Imo Oda been hyping that up all arc, pass up on it would be extremely annoying imo. we did also see AcoC can be used with normal attacks. But I feel u on the awakening aspect
It would also be weird/a waste to have Kaido hightlight Kid having COC if it ends up being totally irrelevant when every character with COC ended up doing something with it (Kaido, Big Mom, Luffy, Zoro and Yamato) .

Bogard

You can't win
> Kid doesn't have any drawback with his regular magnetism powers unlike g4(just need to be in the right environment)

> Kid now obtained awakening ability that Luffy didn't showcase yet

And since he is also a coc user, he has the potential to awake advanced color of conqueror

The only thing Luffy would have over him at that point would be FS and advanced armament

Tbf, Yamato used Adv CoC and she had no idea what internal destruction was so you don't need to have Adv CoA to use Adv CoC. Honestly, Kid could get Adv CoC at any time but I personally think Luffy is in a league of his own and Kid/Law are paired up to each other.
Again, Oda can prove me wrong next week lol.
Eh Luffy and Law were also initially paired with each other against Doffy, I'd wait for the fight to end before saying they have the same portrayal. Could be Oda simply wanted to give Law his shining moment against an emperor as a sabaody trio captain

Status
Not open for further replies.