Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji running away is actually showing how deep the character is constructed, how the emotionnal side of him and past trauma is well used to give him more depth, looking like a real life human you can imagine IRL. He wasn't running away from Queen, but from himself (monsterself)... that's just a chapter ago... I can gon on and on on many part of this arc (not even using whole cake) to show how deeply thought the character is compared to other one piece characters
Wow, and you’re going to tell me next Sanji is the Zenith of the medium?

That’s why majority consensus of fans agree Sanjis character has 180 declined Post Time Skip? That his nosebleed gags were god awful? Kicking his Captain showed how weak and pitiful he is? I could go on, but i won’t

But please, continue to bask in the sun with Odas cum dripping down ur throat
:suresure:

> Kid doesn't have any drawback with his regular magnetism powers unlike g4(just need to be in the right environment)

> Kid now obtained awakening ability that Luffy didn't showcase yet

And since he is also a coc user, he has the potential to awake advanced color of conqueror

The only thing Luffy would have over him at that point would be FS and advanced armament
Along with g4
Kid's mech punches are likely more comparable to gear 3 than they are gear 4 like they were pre timeskip

We will see if Apoo actually lured in Drake to have the support of the numbers to defeat him (I could actually see that happening) which force Drake to beat them all or if Oda has something else planned for them.
If this the case then I'll totally fine with it. If they make alliance simply to find a way to escape this current war then I would be disappoint. Drake straight up said he hate Apoo, since is no more pretending at this point, it would be weird and lame if they suddenly a good fellas and work together for whatever reason lol. Apoo deserved just as much as what Hawkins got this arc. Imo

The fall of Onigashima is the end of act three if Wano has more than three acts, if not then no. In one of his chapter reviews Yuderon said that ether 1030 or 1031 might be the end of act three, take it as you want.
Well my personal prediction was always that if the act ends it would only be once Onigashima fully reaches the Flower Capital and starts to fall so I guess it goes in line with this...

I'm putting an opinion out there, not my prediction. I never said that I think act three will end because of X Y and Z etc. I knew that Yuderon predicted it and with the latest news I decided to post my opinion based on Yuderon's predictions, is that good for you mister butthurt?
lol now you are calling me butthurt .......

yuderon never framed it as the end of act 3
you did
its your opinion; which means you do predict the act end next chap. but when i asked you chose to act like it wasnt your opinion and you were simply iterating what someone else said . lame...

Status
Not open for further replies.