Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The context is about Orochi i guess... he is trying to destroy everything

a small part of it translate to -
"Contents that make flowers bloom to death by contact from Orochi"
so its probably something related to orochi trying to destroy the whole island by exploding all the weapons which will eventually be done by kanjuro in his final breath
.......err so it is like a post mortem nen?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What can possibly be Big Mom's awakening anyways? Doesn't her Soul Pocus kinda fit in the "awakening territory"? :memehm:
Not even Oda himself is sure of what "Awakening" is.
For Doffy and Katakuri, it was turning the environment into their substance (strings or mochi).
But Crocodile was able to turn shit into sand by sucking them dry way back in Alabasta.
For Zoans it's just a new layer of stats boosts.
For convoluted powers like the Ope Ope no Mi? Anything is game.

To be fair, these awakenings ARE asspulls, but they are not as bad as some others. They are "Ennies Lobby" level of asspull.

Kinemon's reason to survive though......

Can Law cut himself in thousands of little pieces, glue himself back up, but not entirely, like what happened to Kinemon, than be immune to Mihawk and Zoro's slashes and beat them easily?
Who needs "haki", when you got "hacks"?:bamathink:

Law is doing a Doflamingo all over again.
He will land some pretty big hit and then be unable to fight anymore, leaving it all to Kid.
Law was absent for 6 month since June (Kid too) and got less than half of a chapter of action to disappear again? Nah not going to happen. Too shitty considering the other protagonists are getting full chapter each and more.

- Law and Kid's powers have "awakened" but they are not easy to use because they consume a lot of energy.
- Law attacks Big Mom with 2 new techniques called "KROOM" and "Anesthesia".
- It seems that with "KROOM" Law can attack the inside of Big Mom's body.
No.

Law says he will probably use his awakened power if he's near death. As his last resort if he's about to die, becouse "awakened attacks" takes away tons of his energy.
I don't get it.

Are Kroom and Anesthesia awakened attacks? So Law is near death? Or they are brand new "normal" attacks?

@Lance_Dragonite

Marineford was just storytelling excellence.
But in terms of clashes and fights it was pretty poor even some of the military strategies didn't make much sense, you may not like Wano's storytelling but in terms of actual fighting this is on a whole other tier than Marineford.
finally someone gets my gripes with marineford.
when you read it weekly my god its a slogfest. nobody commits to a fight, hardly any resolution. no death even.
fuck me luffy injected by the hormone shot and stalling the 3 admirals is the purest essence of asspulls if we go by today's lingo

marineford is only goated due to the last 5ish chapter tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.