Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I could relate to kid's fan. Dude had the coolest df with a cool inspiration (magneto + ironman)
but he get L among L among L and was kinda not good at the roof lol so I could see the disappointment.

"Law says he will probably use his awakened power if he's near death. As his last resort if he's about to die, becouse "awakened attacks" takes away tons of his energy."

This only applies to Law. Like literally we never saw this happening to Doflamingo.
Any convenient reason can be added. Its clear these sentences are more directed towards readers...who obviously will criticise the story. just for the sake of giving a reason.

With BM already damaged this arc, the elbaf hype is gone Tbh. Might as well finish her off this arc
People forget that Oda isn't the type to let his MC Punch a Woman in the face

Kidd and Law's abilities are Weird enough that they can defeat Big Mom without Making people uncomfortable, especially in Japan where Oda wouldn't want the Image of Luffy being someone who would punch an elderly grandma.

That's the real reason why Luffy never Punched her on the rooftop, not that her durability is more "special" than Kaido like people assumed

Didn't Drake hate Apoo?
This is fishy...
If this is really the case, then Hawkins would be the only SN who decided to stick with the Beast Pirates till the end.

@Paperchampion23 I want your opinion on this Drake/Apoo scenario

Happy to see that I got this right
Still need to see context/pictures. Something about it seems off to me, especially how the two treated each other

Status
Not open for further replies.