Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let look overall for these 5 characters:
Luffy: Start the raid with adv CoA as powerup and learn during the fight adv CoC
Kid: Get awakening as powerup and could get soon also adv CoC.
Law: Get awakening as powerup.
Zoro: better haki controll and overall getting stronger with Enma.
Sanji:Start with RS as powerup and get also modified powerup, could get also a new powerup.

Based how Oda going on so far I expect some big upgrade for Zoro too. Black blade? Or adv CoC,something which making Zoro step a league above.

chances are, Kid's going to get ACoC to beat big mom

We haven't seen the actual panels so idk how it goes, but at least from the summary, it seems like Law, and not Kid, was the one to do serious damage to big mom. However, Law's awakening is probably his ultimate attack as it drains a lot of stamina.

This fight will ultimately turn into big mom vs kid, and Kid obviously can't win by just throwing trash at her. So far we're yet to see Kid use CoC, despite the fact that we know he has it. I'm betting oda will give him a haki bloom.
This guy gets it. Imo, it's been very clear that BM is a Kid focused fight.

- Kid encountered her first and smashed her face in with a big entrance
- Kid was the one who received nerfs due to Hawkins as a means to develop Killer and Kid's relationship. He also was the one who had inner thoughts about how he "finally" is fighting a Yonko and was concerned about this.
- Kid was the one who was focused on when Hawkin's was down, especially when the Tarot card was read.
- Kid is the one with conquerors.
- Kid is the one who stole something from her and injured a sweet commander

Think about it. I absolutely love Law as a character, but his presence here does not constitute any actual desire to physically surpass a Yonko, while we've gotten this for kid. BM has been entirely fixated on Kid this entire time. All her dialogue is against Kid. She was looking for Kid after the rooftop. She is the one commenting on Kid's headache and attacking him still while Law attacks her.

Most importantly Law is the one this chapter talking about his limitations, not Kid (based on spoilers and subject to change in the chapter), which means Kid does not have a defined upper limit yet.

Let look overall for these 5 characters:
Luffy: Start the raid with adv CoA as powerup and learn during the fight adv CoC
Kid: Get awakening as powerup and could get soon also adv CoC.
Law: Get awakening as powerup.
Zoro: better haki controll and overall getting stronger with Enma.
Sanji:Start with RS as powerup and get also modified powerup, could get also a new powerup.

Based how Oda going on so far I expect some big upgrade for Zoro too. Black blade? Or adv CoC,something which making Zoro step a league above.
Law and Kid already came into this arc with their awakenings

You not wrong, there will be more.

But you give Oda and OP too much credit.

How do you feel about Kinemon and Kanjuro revival?
Oh I don't really like that one lol

For sure I expected both to survive, but for Kin to be running around right now seems weird.

Kanjuro still being in his dying breath however made it a bit better for me. At least no one has to take care of him AGAIN lol

I'm glad that Kanjuro wasn't really alive it was just something he did with his last breath.

Kinemon being alive really bother's me. I don't think it's a good writing decision but that depends on what Oda does with it.
Kid & Law both having awakening kinda bothers me a bit but I supposed it makes sense if the ability has such a high cost. Now I want to know more about how Awakening works. Because now it confirms that not all Awakenings will "affect the environment" the way Doflamingo explained. Meaning his definition wasn't accurate.

Oda's "almost" deaths have always been one of the weak areas of the narrative but there wouldn't be a problem for me if Toki was still alive because I never thought she was dead in the first place. It really felt like we weren't done with her character and I firmly believe she's the mysterious person that healed the Scabbards.

That said, all this talk of Awakening means we are definitely going to explore the ability more. I expect Kaido, Big Mom, The Calamities, and the Flying Six to all currently have it. And for Luffy to have to learn it in order to defeat Kaido.

Law and Kid already came into this arc with their awakenings
But Law is doing really well again Big Mom. He got crushed by Doflamingo. Law also fought against Kaido before this. He hasn't done any training so there is no reason for him to become stronger.
We don't know when they gained awakening. It could have happened when they all were preparing/training for the war. That makes the most sense. Law didn't have it during dressrosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.