Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hawkins is so weak how did he make a straw doll out of Midd? Shouldn't superior haki stop this kind of gimmicks?
Hawkins could've made a doll out of Kaido and be nigh invincible but he didn't for some reason.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
King pushing zoro high diff doesn't automatically put him over fs luffy, katakuri, or any of the other right hands. Katakuri is at worst on the same level as king
Tbh I know you’re a Kata fan and a lot of his fans hold onto this Katakuri exceptionalism but King has the higher ceiling between the two. Whether you wanna accept it or not, Zoro is pretty far ahead of FS Luffy who in a super weakened state beat Katakuri.

If King is on the same level as Zoro rn that seals the deal.doesn’t guarantee King will be, but the reality is there nonetheless.
Portrayal wise luffy beat a "1yc" and zoro hasnt yet. Luffy beating katakuri is a better accomplishment than zoro has shown so far
Scarring Kaido is legit better than anything Luffy did pre—Sky splitting. I’m hoping you forgot about that and don’t honestly think beating Katakuri is the higher accolades than scarring the top 1 (or 2) most durable characters in the verse.
Having better feats is alot less relevant when a character with not as many is the one overwhelming the other. Like if some random character came out of the blue beating luffy's ass using luffy's previous gears to say why he should win dont make much sense.
We also know Zoro isn’t using the same moves as the roof top though—strong ones are being used, but he hasn’t used the attack Linlin warned Kaido about or Tatsumaki. So again—Zoro still has plenty left in the tank and the fight just started.

I used to think that Big Mom wasn't just a Big Meme. Now that Kid and Law are about to beat her, I have to admit that I was wrong.
She truly is the Biggest Meme. I bet that even Doflamingo would destroy Big Mom.
Kinemon surviving is also super disappointing. If Oda wanted to raise the stakes in Wano, he should have kept him dead.
This is first time I have truly felt like quitting One Piece.
Wano is even worse than Whole Cake Island...

Status
Not open for further replies.