Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
> Kiku finished off Kanjuro, look the blood and how he is crying at Kanjuro's death

Oda: Actually nope, he is still alive

> Kinemon finished him this time for sure

Oda: Nope again, he is still alive lol

And btw, Kinemon is alive as well despite having his head smashed by Kaido's advanced color of conqueror enhanced weapon and cut in half by his own sword

:josad:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
this is right

this is not, it would be a literal plot hole to leave them dead. no resolution for tsuru and hiyori.

as long as people dont understand this we will keep calling this out
Isn't that the problem?
That, because some side characters need "resolution", the characters on the raid simply won't die?
Isn't a war an event with death and tragedy?
You see the problem here?
This isn't a war.
This is a clown fiesta.

Wow, and you’re going to tell me next Sanji is the Zenith of the medium?

That’s why majority consensus of fans agree Sanjis character has 180 declined Post Time Skip? That his nosebleed gags were god awful? Kicking his Captain showed how weak and pitiful he is? I could go on, but i won’t

But please, continue to bask in the sun with Odas cum dripping down ur throat
:suresure:
kicking his captain to save him and his father shows how demanding it was from him, in that situation a "human" character would behave the same way, that's what makes him the most interesting... Imagine kuina alive, zoro has to save her so its "a personal issue" of him and he has to leave the crew in order to do this, he would of course sacrifice himself for the crew or luffy.... If you can't understand this basic things then you must live in a fantasy world where everyone is perfect lmao...
The gags about nosebleed are mid tho

Stampede means shit
And yamato was a retcon
Sounds a lot like cope to me

Kid has awakening and is set up to defeat a yonko alongside law, yet for whatever reason he can't harden his metal while literal fodder can. Okay, lmao.

I know you or someone else will at me with the whole "show me the feats" shit, but I think you need to read the direction of the plot. If big mom is getting defeated, Kid needs to be able to deal serious damage to big mom, as Law cannot carry the fight due to stamina issues. Kid's devil fruit isn't as overpowered as Law's and hence he needs advanced haki to do it. Therefore Kid is getting advanced haki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sounds a lot like cope to me

Kid has awakening and is set up to defeat a yonko alongside law, yet for whatever reason he can't harden his metal while literal fodder can. Okay, lmao.

I know you or someone else will at me with the whole "show me the feats" shit, but I think you need to read the direction of the plot. If big mom is getting defeated, Kid needs to be able to deal serious damage to big mom, as Law cannot carry the fight due to stamina issues. Kid's devil fruit isn't as overpowered as Law's and hence he needs advanced haki to do it. Therefore Kid is getting advanced haki.
Lmfao. Kidd gonna get folded soon he ain't beating meme for shit.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
> Kiku finished off Kanjuro, look the blood and how he is crying at Kanjuro's death

And btw, Kinemon is alive as well despite having his head smashed by Kaido's advanced color of conqueror enhanced weapon and cut in half by his own sword

Forgot to add the panel when Kanjuro says Kiku had dealt a FATAL wound on Kanjuro as well.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Kinemon and Kanjuro competing for Pell's spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.