Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Zoro wasn't satisfied with his attack because he wanted to take out Kaido with it. Regardless, he is still the first person to scar Kaido in hybrid mode, his strongest mode.
No Zoro wasnt satisfied because he was hoping it would at least knock him off his feet as per his own words. Stop making shit up.

The broken bones was an excuse to weaken his attack and stop him for causing even more damage to Kaido and severely weakening him early on. His flying dragon blaze scared big mom. There would be no reason for that attack to scare her if that attack didn't have the potential to cause him significantly damaged. That was before she saw him cut Kaido.

You are forgetting Zoro's goal is become the WSS. He has a strength base goal and Kuma already considered him to have equal value to Luffy pre time skip.
"Scared BM" what in the actual fuck? :milaugh:

BM realized that Enma was a special sword and warned Kaido who was going to tank it like an idiot, a narrative that was constantly pushed again and again on rooftop. Flying dragon blaze is a move that didnt amount to anything and was never used by Zoro afterward. Flying dragon blaze has no actual feats and is probably only as good as Tatsumaki

BM underestimated them as she said. Scared? You are out of your goddamn mind here

Kidd, Law, Zoro, Yamato are on the same tier.

Sanji, Killer, Jinbei on the tier below and Luffy at the top.
Kid and Law are fighting someone who would obliterate the person that Zoro is fighting against, yet he’s on the same level as them?

Kid and Law are on their own tier underneath Luffy. They’re stronger than Zoro, and by a margin. This obsession with putting Zoro on the level of people that do and will rival Luffy is ridiculous. Yamato is closer to them than Zoro is.

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
Kid and Law are fighting someone who would obliterate the person that Zoro is fighting against, yet he’s on the same level as them?

Kid and Law are on their own tier underneath Luffy. They’re stronger than Zoro, and by a margin. This obsession with putting Zoro on the level of people that do and will rival Luffy is ridiculous. Yamato is closer to them than Zoro is.
And Zoro scarred Kaido for life in 1 on 1 while Law and Kid are fighting as a duo. With that said i agree they are superior to Zoro featwise due to the fact their awakening is a mode unlike Zoro's asura+ the fact Zoro doesn't control coc yet, but they are still on the same tier

Luffy has nothing to do with that considering he is a tier ahead of them, or at least for now since Kid may awake adcoc himself

Taking a COC hit in the face, having blood come out of your torso due to Kaido stabbing you, having that small flashback between you and Momo and now Kinemon is kicking it like nothing happened.

I thought I can last until the ending of Wano before dropping One Piece but Oda is testing me with these chapters. Doesn't look like I can make it till the end.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Ryuma wanted to fight king but he didnt know he was already the king.
But after he fought a guy he thought was the king he then proceeded to slay a dragon.
Oh thanks for the information

You seem to have some inclinations towards providing information.

Wanna become spoiler provider? Let me warn you it's a risky work. Law enforcement would be on your tail

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Oh thanks for the information

You seem to have some inclinations towards providing information.

Wanna become spoiler provider? Let me warn you it's a risky work. Law enforcement would be on your tail
Haha saying that law will be after me is kimda ironic:kobeha: but yeah i would love to be a provider

Status
Not open for further replies.