Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?
Are you high?

You did read the part I said it was superficial damage right?
Do you know what that word means?
sanj say he is hurt by gunshot by beast pirate. That same sanji neck broke queen sword. The sanji does not look hurt by gunshot.

kadio was screaming in pain by kinemon, Kiki, izo, and other samurai, law rocks, Kidd wrestling move showdown, killer sonic blast attack. But you said luffy and zoro deal on true damage to kadio.

You are arguing that kadio don’t take damage from other people even he is screaming in pain. Sanji did same thing as big mom and kadio. Sanji have same pain tolerance to kadio and big mom.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Reddit Luffy fans mad as hell because Law and Kid awakened but Luffy didn't :kaidowhat:

Wtf is wrong with these guys, i mean, Luffy is 1vs1 against Kaido rght now, dude split the sky :kobeha::kobeha:
It was always kismet that Luffy would break through that barrier in this arc, and his two “rivals” (read: subordinates) unlocking their powers all but guarantees the same…these geniuses have less to complain about in the canon than everybody else, and they STILL have an adorable collective inferiority complex about Jesus D. Luffy :kobeha:
and zoro hasn't gotten his PU yet,i can't wait :steef:
Bro, how wild is it that Haoshoku Haki, an ability only one in a million OP citizens possess, ISN’T the final boost our boy is gonna get in Wano?! :arnoling:

Drake and Apoo finds Sanji and Sanji asks them to stall Queen for him cuz he can't at the moment, Wueen vs Drake and Apoo Extreme Diff

Sanji starts going Evil, but he somehow finds out that CP-0 will get Robin, so he doesn't go full Evil but focus on preventing her to get captured
:goyea:

Sanji vs Lucci :stealthblack:

How long did it take you to come up with this fanfic scenario?

Where do you expect this alliance to go though ? There is not many possibilities imo

- Either the alliance is a lure, with Apoo aiming at backstabbing Drake, and thus showing why Drake said he hated Apoo and finish him off
- Or they really end up allying themselves against a common opponent(Queen who aimed at killing both), but since he is already Sanji's opponent, it'd just mean at best they'd help Sanji in some kind of thing
This alliance probably is a lure from both sides (both of them know better than trusting the other) and in the end only one of the two will be able to fuck the pal up.
True question imo is: what's the purpose?? Drake and Apoo have no similarities and showed reciprocous hate on panel.
It you look at Drake possible objectives its either CP0 or Queen, but as much as I'd like a 2v1 (Drake/Apoo vs Queen) he's already taken by Sanji.
CP0 makes sense for Drake but not for Apoo tho, zero connections there...
Could also be that Drake is proposing him to use his control on the Numbers to attack Beasts Pirates and end the battle of the Live Floor. But why should Apoo agree?
Or maybe the other way around with Apoo proposing this Numbers trick to Drake in order to get off the BP ship (since he realizes its slowly sinking)...

Damn this was not something I was expecting, anyway imo Drake will fuck Apoo up in the end and possibly even arrest him.

I guess you missed chapter 1010 where for the first time Zoro and Luffy were actually starting to damage Kaido then, unlike their superficial attacks from before
thst is dumb stalement to say because in order to damage kadio, you need special haki thing which it is not true all the case. That is No limit fallacy. Getting flashbacks from ganondorf wank vs bowser even though bowser feats is superior to ganondorf by miles.

Akainu and milhawk can kill kadio just fine without advanced coa and advanced coc.
Goku and Superman kill kadio with one normal punch.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It was always kismet that Luffy would break through that barrier in this arc, and his two “rivals” (read: subordinates) unlocking their powers all but guarantees the same…these geniuses have less to complain about in the canon than everybody else, and they STILL have an adorable collective inferiority complex about Jesus D. Luffy :kobeha:

Bro, how wild is it that Haoshoku Haki, an ability only one in a million OP citizens possess, ISN’T the final boost our boy is gonna get in Wano?! :arnoling:
you noticed that Franky is gonna help sanji against queen?:fransuper:

sanj say he is hurt by gunshot by beast pirate. That same sanji neck broke queen sword. The sanji does not look hurt by gunshot.

kadio was screaming in pain by kinemon, Kiki, izo, and other samurai, law rocks, Kidd wrestling move showdown, killer sonic blast attack. But you said luffy and zoro deal on true damage to kadio.

You are arguing that kadio don’t take damage from other people even he is screaming in pain. Sanji did same thing as big mom and kadio. Sanji have same pain tolerance to kadio and big mom.
Those people were using haki and their katana are named blades not just some random pieces of steel!

When did I say Kaido wasn’t taking damage tell me please.

This time calm down, stop your hate and read what I’m saying, every attack Kaido took did damage him but the damage was superficial, Luffy the person with the most hits on him said his attacks were too shallow, meaning the damage Kaido had been taking all along was superficial.

The first hit that actually damage Kaido in this whole war was Zoro cutting him, and Zoro was only able to do this because he used advCoC.

Luffy then started using advCoC which for the first time he is actually causing Kaido serious damage unlike before!

I'm down for Drake ngl
High expectation from him, so this "alliance" better lead to something epic
:kriwhat:
It will believe in Drake. :kata:
(Please Oda make something cool wih him.)
Where do you expect this alliance to go though ? There is not many possibilities imo

- Either the alliance is a lure, with Apoo aiming at backstabbing Drake, and thus showing why Drake said he hated Apoo and finish him off
- Or they really end up allying themselves against a common opponent(Queen who aimed at killing both), but since he is already Sanji's opponent, it'd just mean at best they'd help Sanji in some kind of thing
I think first option will happen Apoo is gonna try to backstab Drake but he is still defeating him with numbers.

thst is dumb stalement to say because in order to damage kadio, you need special haki thing which it is not true all the case. That is No limit fallacy. Getting flashbacks from ganondorf wank vs bowser even though bowser feats is superior to ganondorf by miles.

Akainu and milhawk can kill kadio just fine without advanced coa and advanced coc.
Goku and Superman kill kadio with one normal punch.
you are clearly delusional and it’s beneath to talk to a pleb like you

Status
Not open for further replies.