Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you really place Kidd above Law?

Law was more impressive in the Rooftop initially, and according to the spoilers Law looks even better offensively, not to mention his great versatility as a support

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think the roof SN play all in the same league and it’s a extreme high diff either way. Nobody of them is weak enough to get mid diffed by another one.
I imagine King should be able to compete with some of them. But I can also see Zoro mid-high diffing him despite his crazy durability output. I would say Zoro can likely not mid diff Luffy or Kidd, but I'm not so confident about the other two 🤔

That doesn't equal to significant injury.

Scarring Kaido does.
Kaido who is known to take lethal attacks and tanking them anyway must have realized how damaging Luffy's coc punches are, thats why he dodged them. Also there is nothing which proves outer permanent deep scar is more damaging than internal damage of organs.

Apparantly saying Enma isnt Oden Haki according to haters is "delusional" that's our bad for reading manga panels and apprantly being "delusional" when we say Enma is using Zoro's Haki

Zoro also lives rent free in the most OP fans
People can't read, if it was oden's haki (full blast) it'd put deeper cuts in kaido, and then kaido would've realized that and make a comment to confirm it, but it especially says that Enma 'draws haki from the wielder as it's being wielded by its owner', which means, it's zoro's haki being sucked up, hence why he's so drained after using it for strong attacks, I'm sanji fan and even i know it's zoro's haki, yes it's oden's sword, but it's no longer being utilized by him, it has a new owner, oden has nothing to do with enma's current performance, that has to do with zoro now.

People can't read, if it was oden's haki (full blast) it'd put deeper cuts in kaido, and then kaido would've realized that and make a comment to confirm it, but it especially says that Enma 'draws haki from the wielder as it's being wielded by its owner', which means, it's zoro's haki being sucked up, hence why he's so drained after using it for strong attacks, I'm sanji fan and even i know it's zoro's haki, yes it's oden's sword, but it's no longer being utilized by him, it has a new owner, oden has nothing to do with enma's current performance, that has to do with zoro now.
Im making fun of the people who hate Zoro so much they keep saying it's "OdEnS HaKi" even though the actual panel in 955 says literally otherwise

Lmfao why are you touchy over it?

Law awakened his fruit after Dressrosa and the context of Lance's spoilers implies it's not a mid-battle power up. Unless Law went to the Sanji school of free power ups, there's only 1 way to get it.
"Law awakened his fruit after Dressrosa" no shit sherlock. He just used it now.

Doesnt mean this isnt an asspull. it clearly is an asspull. why not use it when SN vs 2 yonkos?
If luffy does a gomu gomu no ass slap using haki that dmgs kaido u guys are just gonna laugh and make some random shit opinion into an valid argument jesus christ.
law trained all his life to kill mingo didnt reach that level...
luffy drops into the water and law crew magically appears so save him...
oda just had to bring some asspull for them to defeat bm, and so he did. deal with it. and even so its a fking big asspull for them to defeat BM, a fking yonko with lots of battle experience being defeated by 2 kids that didnt master the awakened ability. wouldnt be surprised if oda makes some more asspulls for them to defeat bm, such as more people gonna join or wtv lmao.
is this really logical to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.