Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning less? Zoro's Tatsumaki alone did more damge than everything Luffy has done up till this point combined lol
Fuck outta here.
Zoro couldn't knock Kaido down even with his strongest attack. Kaido tanked the attack while standing. Meanwhile before Advanced Coc power up Luffy knocked out Kaido for awhile with his Kong Gattling attack.

We also see that Sanji, Luffy, and Zoro continue fighting Queen, Kaidou, and King respectively.
Nice to know that we see them fighting.
The Apoo and Drake part was also great.
Overall a setup chapter building the events around and we reaching soon the climax of the arc.

Law: "I'm still not used to it ... But I'll use it in case of life or death...
It consumes a lot of energy, so I keep it as a last resort!!"

Kid: "The same thing happens to me... But we cannot defeat her by fighting normally at this rate.
We must use our ace up the sleeve!! "

Back to the present. While Big Mom is busy attacking Kid, Law uses a new technique.

Law: "“KROOM”
“Anaesthesia” (Anesthesia - 麻酔 (アナススィージャ))"

With “KROOM” Law creates a small version of “ROOM” (he can hold it with one hand). Then with “Anaesthesia” he coats his sword with the “KROOM” that he's created earlier. Then Law teleports right behind Big Mom and pierces Big Mom from behind (the tip of the sword comes out of Big Mom's chin).

Law: "Thanks to “KROOM”...
I can create “waves” from inside your body!!
“Shock Wille” (Shock Wave - 衝撃波動 (ショックヴィレ))!!!"

Law sends a powerful shockwave into Big Mom's body. Big Mom screams in pain, blood and smoke come out of her mouth. The Homies are shocked to see Big Mom bleed from her mouth. Big Mom turns to Law in anger, at that moment Kid takes his opportunity to attack her.

Kid: "I'll give you “magnetic power”.
“Assign” (Assign - 付与 (アサイン))!!"

With this new technique, Kid has turned Big Mom into a giant magnet thanks to his “awakened” powers. Napoleon's body is attached to Big Mom's head, attracted by her magnetism, the same happens with metal weapons of everyone in the area. But Big Mom not only attracts weapons, she also attracts all metals that are around her.

Big Mom: "Huh?"

Kid: "Help me escape, Trafalgar!!"

Law: "Don't give me orders."

Big Mom: "Gyaaaa!!"

Kid: "“Punk Crash” (Punk Crash - 磁気激突 (パンク クラッシュ))!!!"

In another amazing double page we see how all the nearby metal structures (like steel beams) crash down with great force on Big Mom's body thanks to her magnetism. Kaidou's subordinates escape from the area as the buildings collapse becouse they have lost their metal structures...
Oh boy this sound soo good!!
This fight going continue next chapter, I can´t wait.^^
Kid awakening sound now far better.
Both Kid and Law where amazing.
But they both can´t use awakening much duo stamina issue.
So Awakening really cut off lot of stamina huh?

Can't blame you, the "it's oden's haki" crap is really annoying and stale by now, just accept that it's zoro's work, yeah it's not his blade, but who cares?, None of his swords were made for him, all of swords had previous owners, so what's so different about enma? Is it because it's oden's sword?, Yeah it's oden's sword but that doesn't mean it'll perform like oden's wielding it in everybody's hands, the sword can be as strong as it wants, but if the weilder is incapable then it's practically useless, wouldn't even be able to cut cloth, sigh, people are reading their nostrils man.
As a Zboi I hate the Shusui plotline and Zoro's willingness to give it up and would rather Zoro still have shusui with people of Wano disliking him for it than having Enma. Ryuma is the Wano GOAT and they barely mention him here and we spend 4 months on a stupid Oden flashback.

Wado is my favorite sword for the most obvious reasons.

I NEVER wanna hear y’all talk shit about Big Mom again. This bitch took a stab through the head and was really about to wax the fuck out of Law, and had Kid on the ropes still 😩

In an impressive double page we see that Apoo and Drake are not alone, becouse behind Apoo we can see that Numbers 1, 2 and 3 are eating and drinking. Their names are “Inbi”, “Fuga”, and “Zanki” but for now we don't know exactly who's each of them. They seem considerably much more intimidating and strong than the Numbers we've seen so far.
This could be very interesting @Paperchampion23 ,if Drake and Apoo get defeated, Queen going to use them.
In that case Chopper,Brook and Usopp could get there battles too!^^

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Law was extremely nerfed, dude was saving asses all along, even fought Fujitora and Doflamingo in a row, wasting a lot of energy and creating some island size rooms

One single "Gamma Knife" was enough to put Doflamingo out for a really good amount of time, but thanks to Doflamingo being smart and a good villain, he used everything he had to favor himself, his crew helped him and he threatned the weak, making Luffy and Law waste their times with them instead of focusing on defeating their enemies right away, so that way Doflamingo healed himself up.

Did you forgot Luffy wasting time with fodder Bellamy for no reason? :kobeha:

I wonder why people wank Zoro for pushing Fujitora 1 feet away then getting overwhelmed, but downplay Law for fighting Fujitora, Doflamingo and saving peoples asses (including Luffy's dumb ass) in the same arc

On reality, Doflamingo got matched by base Luffy right out of the timeskip, and destroyed by his first Gear 4 ever.
Doffy was nerf due birdcage

Status
Not open for further replies.