Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me the feats of internal destruction haki shredding Kaido’s organs to hell then, I’m here all week

The only reason Zoro was able to damage Kaido was because of advCoC not barrier haki.

No attack prior to advCoC did anything to Kaido, just accept reality already
Zoro doesn't have adv CoC, learn to read.

So next chapter Kinemon cuts the fire monster and kills Kanjuro for good, Raizo vs Fuko, we get a glimpse of every fight and especially rooftop fight. Zoro sees that Onigashima is on the verge of falling, Flashback to Yasuie and Ebisu Town and that is why he goes Super Saiyan, ignores King and flies straight to Kaido killing him. :christman:

2 SN fighting nameless fodders? Queen and BM are the only big enemies left on Onigashima that they can fight.
They are not that important in this arc against beasts pirates. Drake still has possible plots for development with “Sword” thing and cp0. There is still the possibility of Apoo backstabs Drake.

Anyway Bm and Queen seem to have their matchups already established I don't think anything will change further with climax starting in the next chapter.

This is likely gonna be the chapter I can't blame people's hate.
I can only imagine the editor's face reading this crap and keeping quiet out of fear of losing his job if he called Oda out.
The Kanjuro/Kin'emon stuff is already bad enough and again bullshit drawbacks for allies while the enemies can have infinite usage of their devil fruits and spam haki all day. I was hyped for the awakening part, but even that looks less interesting now.

Drake and Apoo finds Sanji and Sanji asks them to stall Queen for him cuz he can't at the moment, Wueen vs Drake and Apoo Extreme Diff

Sanji starts going Evil, but he somehow finds out that CP-0 will get Robin, so he doesn't go full Evil but focus on preventing her to get captured
:goyea:

Sanji vs Lucci :stealthblack:

Luccis not heading to wano? Luccis back on mariejoa

Maybe Drake doesnt believe alliance doesnt betray him after the war thats why he is making an alliance with another traitor Apoo. This doesnt makes sense that much but still a reason.

I just want Drake to beat Apoo once for all with his numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.