Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The summary makes it clear that Law wasn't talking about a death flag. Just that he was saving his awakening move for when he's near death
And kid too
That means they couldn't fight more the next chapter and yamato will save them.
Come on yama:moonwalk:

I imagine King should be able to compete with some of them. But I can also see Zoro mid-high diffing him despite his crazy durability output. I would say Zoro can likely not mid diff Luffy or Kidd, but I'm not so confident about the other two 🤔
Luffy low diff zoro law and kid mid diff zoro its simple :kayneshrug:

Manga didn't even tell us that Zoro's scar was damaging to Kaido, he talked about it after Zoro said that I couldn't bring it down. And its quite clear that Kaido was taking his fight with Luffy more seriously than anything which happened before, he even remarked he has never been this exited before. In that context, it appears that Luffy's punches are more lethal to Kaido.
Scarring Kaido is the significant damage.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Numbers 1, 2 and 3 are introduced, but the greatest part of it was left out in the initial spoiler. In the next panel spreads, we see Usopp breaking away from Nami!

Usopp's time to shine is coming boys! Battling the Numbers is still a possibilty!

:finally:
I would LOVE for a tag team Drake+Usopp vs Apoo+Numbers.
Drake being a motherfucking WALL giving cover to Usopp, while Usopp snipes everyone.
Brook is gonna go against some cp0 folks. I really hope he doesn't get shit on. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.