Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kidd awakening depends on metal surrounding him and law can just go more inside :shame:
If anyone of you think Big Mom is defeated, then you are just clueless af lmao.

If Kaido is still fighting and even King vs Zoro or Sanji vs Queen didn't even finish, the other yonkou gonna end like that ? :milaugh:
The amount of shit Kaido took is astronomical compared to Big Mom so if she's down just like that then I don't know lol. But then again it's Big Mom so expect everything lmao.

Then Law teleports right behind Big Mom and pierces Big Mom from behind (the tip of the sword comes out of Big Mom's chin).
Law legit pierce Big mom!!
He is not only the first character who make her bleed, he also pierce her ultra durable skin!!
That is actually a insane feat.
So Law using two rooms, with KROOM and ROOM he can attack the inside and outside, it doesn´t matter how strong their haki or durability are, Law can legit hurt them.

Law attack is like a combo of adv CoA and adv CoC!!
That pretty op if you ask me.

In another amazing double page we see how all the nearby metal structures (like steel beams) crash down with great force on Big Mom's body thanks to her magnetism. Kaidou's subordinates escape from the area as the buildings collapse becouse they have lost their metal structures...
This sounds also insane, fucking steel beams like this?

Kid attack sound op asf too.
Overall Kid and Law having great awakenend power, they are really insane op.

god job kid for tanking ikoku.

why did kid and law had to be limited by a stamina issue? it's not fair!

i thought law's awakening should eliminate his stamina consumption problem, not amplify it, wtf is this?

that was never the case with doflamingo and katakuri, the freaking guardian beasts in impel down had awakening as their base form.

Status
Not open for further replies.