Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see what comes from their supposed alliance first. Drake seems to not trust him so I feel like this is going to end badly.

@Shiroyru you were right about the top 3 Numbers actually seemingly being stronger

The rest of this chapter is sick
I knew that Numbers 1, 2, and 3 would be a cut above the rest, otherwise it would be very odd for none of them to be among the first 6 revealed. What I’m curious about though is whether Number 6 is even stronger than these 3. Does the Numbers tier list look like this:

Number 6
Numbers 1,2,3
Numbers 4,5,7,8,9,10

Or is Number 6 still weaker than these 3, despite being revealed later? Who knows, maybe it will show up next chapter and simply be one shot by someone like Denjiro. Maybe it has a successful SMILE, which puts it above the rest. I think it would be very interesting if the matchups looked like this:

Chopper vs Numbers 1,2,3
Usopp vs Number 6 (who has a SMILE)
Brook vs The Kurozumi Fire Demon (though I suppose it would probably make more sense for a Scabbard to deal with this thing).

Mayne Yamato deals with the fire demon, but I feel like that would be a waste since I doubt it would be anywhere near strong enough to pose a threat to her

Status
Not open for further replies.