Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo is sure that Drake is a β€œMarine spy”
Pretty cool that Apoo knows that Drake is secretly working for the Marines.

Apoo offers Drake that they can join forces to take everything for themselves after the fight is finished, no matter whose side win.

Apoo: "Both of us aren't to be trusted!!
I'm offering you this because we can both profit from it!!"
This whole situation with Apoo is very interesting, either he is pretending so that he can easily backstab X Drake or Apoo really has his own agenda.

Either way Oda is so far handling Apoo's character way better than he did with Hawkins.:pepapoo:

She's not winning. Narratively, this would then make zero sense. This is the same illogical BS I argued for months with people who denied Zoro could have more significance with King after he used his "strongest" move on the roof.

Nothing suggests the fight won't continue to be drawn out. Nothing suggests they won't get hurt more. Nothing suggests Kid can't unlock AdCoC. Hell, Kid HAS Conquerors and we know he hasn't used it yet. Virtually nothing suggests anyone is going down next chapter either.

She's poised to be defeated by Law/Kid, and she's higher on the heirarchy than King/Queen where defeating a Yonko this second would not be appropriate for the themes in the story.

You can rag on me all you want AFTER you know what 1031 is though, not before. Just be prepared for the opposing mentality
Rocks Pirates need to fall at the same time

It's funny these were the EXACT arguments I had with people when I told them to wait for Zoro vs King. Like nobody has patience lol. Guaranteed next chapter will probably be "worse" for users like you or me because it'll show BM in a monstrous way and at an advantage. Then we'll have to listen to weeks worth of incessant "they aren't winning" posts again and again even though the narrative is painting a very specific picture for Kid/Law.

We have a TON of unfinished plotwork for other villains. Fuku isn't down. Apoo likely isn't good (Oda is hyping the Numbers again), and CP-0 is an issue. But now all I'm hearing is the fight is over in BM favor because these events, even though it's been going on since 1015.

The plot didn't stop Zoro from using his strongest move, only to fight King 12 chapters later and likely becoming stronger/using stronger moves. It won't stop Kid or Law from doing the same either.
Bro we are about to be at the climax. It not going to be no 12 more chapters then rematch for law and kidd. Lol

Comedy gold. That Bum isn't sniffing the Admiral Coat. Sentomaru smokes this clown
Drake wasn't meant to be admiral
You guys really got weird wanks

I kept telling you he's not more impressive than Pekoms even

Coby (Garp) , Smoker and Sentomaru are Next admirals
Ndule, you know you're my boy. We've talked and been friends forever. Love that you're back.

And you know I ain't a Zoro fan.

But Zoro > Kidd
TAC c'mon,

Then why hasn't he still dominated King (who's a mere common YC) yet?

How does zoro negate Kidd powers? Care to explain How's he gonna move and survive when he becomes a magnet that attracts Metals?
How can he even keep his swords?

Stop trolling, I know you don't believe these stiff you're typing

Kid/Law awakening seems very similar to Kata/Doffy by affecting "other" objects

Kid -> Object is Big Mom instead of himself

Law -> Object is his sword. (In fact the "K" in KROOM could refer to his sword name). Usually he couldn't pierce BM. But by turning his sword into a "room" he go through Big Mom.
Maybe his sword is called kikoku
I wonder if there's anything special about it like we know its a cursed blade but not a mieto so it might have some cursed ability

Im still waiting for oda to give law a gun cause that shit would be hype

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
TAC c'mon,

Then why hasn't he still dominated King (who's a mere common YC) yet?

How does zoro negate Kidd powers? Care to explain How's he gonna move and survive when he becomes a magnet that attracts Metals?
How can he even keep his swords?

Stop trolling, I know you don't believe these stiff you're typing
If this was PRE rooftop, I'd be there with ya man. We argued for hours with one another in thirsty gen back in the day,

But Zoro scarred Kaido.

KAIDO. He's either the most durable character or 2nd most durable character in the OnePiece verse. I cannot NOT give Zoro kudos forn that.

Status
Not open for further replies.