Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally needed Law to distract and save him. BM isn't defeated and Kidd ain't beating fuji, shanks, Mihawk currently. He not even beating Zoro
:okay:

Do you even realise the hell you're saying?
He needs savings because he made the whole floor collapse on BM, he was near BM so he wouldn't have time to escape his own attack in time...that's why he asked law for help

Did you forget they are fighting as duo?
Both belong each other
Because Kidd kept BM attention away > Law performed his moves
Because BM got mad at Law and going after him > Kidd performed his moves
Both saved each other this chapter!

Goodwick to Mihawk (normal human with just haki) tanking such attacks when BM(who has adcoc, koka, df powers, super dura and strength) can't even escape becoming magnetic

Call me when Zoro can keep his swords first against King without being easily overpowered .
Then we can talk if he can counter or push Kidd pas mid diff

Kid is a nightmare for sword users! A total nightmare
Not just for them but he can affect anyone with his awakening as long as they aren't logialike to morph around even then they still gets caught unless they have super reaction speed or some hax.

:okay:

Do you even realise the hell you're saying?
He needs savings because he made the whole floor collapse on BM, he was near BM so he wouldn't have time to escape his own attack in time...that's why he asked law for help

Did you forget they are fighting as duo?
Both belong each other
Because Kidd kept BM attention away > Law performed his moves
Because BM got mad at Law and going after him > Kidd performed his moves
Both saved each other this chapter!

Goodwick to Mihawk (normal human with just haki) tanking such attacks when BM(who has adcoc, koka, df powers, super dura and strength) can't even escape becoming magnetic

Call me when Zoro can keep his swords first against King without being easily overpowered .
Then we can talk if he can counter or push Kidd pas mid diff

Kid is a nightmare for sword users! A total nightmare
Not just for them but he can affect anyone with his awakening as long as they aren't logialike to morph around even then they still gets caught unless they have super reaction speed or some hax.
Zoro murders Midd on haki and arm strength alone, fuck swords, one blocked hakai the other got fodderized by ikoku on his garbage mecha that he can only make with prep.

If this was PRE rooftop, I'd be there with ya man. We argued for hours with one another in thirsty gen back in the day,

But Zoro scarred Kaido.

KAIDO. He's either the most durable character or 2nd most durable character in the OnePiece verse. I cannot NOT give Zoro kudos forn that.
You haven't explained a thing

Zoro isn't more durable than BM or close
He has endurance not durability!
He didn't even tank hakai...he got saved after 1-5 seconds and was almost dead

How does scarring kaido has to do with countering Kidd powers or law's?!
I guess Oden can now destroy the barrier from barrier df user coz muh Oden scarred kaido or whatever
Mihawk can now easily beat Buggy voz muh he's WSS
Haki or skills doesn't negate df powers unless you have other counters to dodge or block.

Apoo sound attacks can't be stopped unless you cover your ears or have counters.
G4 is very powerful but couldn't break our from mochi stickiness
Doesn't matter how powerful your AP or attacks are...
If you have no counter...you get caught and beaten by someone's powers.

You got a poor argument which is dumb sorry
"Scarred kaido"
Should I remind you that kaido is a tank pjysical zoan fighter who doesn't have magnetic powers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.